[UI] Uri booster design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by stainless84, Jul 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Simple as that. Booster gives as followed for the Non-mega-hour-booster
    20%
    Mega-happy-hour booster gives as following.
    30%
    Total boost.
    50%.
    So for a Big kristallon you would earn instead of 128U, you'd get 192U
    Its actually a great idea and way for newer players to earn uri. and i think that Players below level 8<--- get a 25% discount on this item and levels 10+start to have to pay a extra 3% uri COST to the price for each level. Like if im level 15 have to pay 15% extra Or something. Making it fair or a level 20 has to pay 13k uri for the booster.This idea i feel Supports Higher and lower class players.Making them climb faster or just earn easyer. Ive been playing sense 2010. and once i got to level 20. Killing a kristallon wasn't ->FUN<- or close to earning what i need or even a Cubikon. Even though this game is suppose to be fun. and i dont earn when i like. 128 uri is nothing at all even for the lower levels We Really need something better for uri costs. I mean like come on Darkorbit. 16 uri for a kristallin? and everything else such? a noob normally should aim for FE and Zeta gates where Getting FE normally takes 500k uri or more and almost 50m credits... like really >.> Thats a good 2 month grind. if your VERY familiar with the game.. Think about it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    Uhr_Drago likes this.
  2. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

I like it.

3. That's not what you're gonna get if you know what you're doing. You're gonna get a lot more than that if you know what you're doing. Getting FE took my noob account 3 weeks. It has sentinel citadel and aegis. 1 havoc, 2 lf-4 full lf-3 full iris. Just 3 weeks. Nice concept but redundant for noobs. It would take more time than the booster had for a noob to 're-earn 10-20k uri.

Tarron likes this.
  4. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

So, the rewards would still help more than what is offered in game now.

5. It would be pointless for noobs. Unless you know a noob that has 20k uri and can make it back in 10 hours. It would mainly be for gaters or cubers

6. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

Nobody remains a noob forever and you know it, this will help everyone more than not.

7. Actually many are noobs forever. Cuz they don't know how to progress, and they never get anywhere or quit. So many stay at FE forever

8. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

Quitters are gone, they don't count.

9. booster for a low level cost 7k Uri.
    Higher Level you are or something more it costs.

10. Noobs still exist.
    now that's an interesting idea

11. Uhr_Drago

Uhr_Drago User

Yes, cheap boosters for new players is a good idea.

12. Newer players will not be aware of this until they know about a bigger aspect of boosters. I do like the idea though. This would give me a reason to buy this booster.

13. Well true but that's what clans and forums are for ;)

14. +1
    I'd keep that 50% booster active day and night

15. When did it become 50% Op? 50% would not happen. 20% was a possibility but 50%... It would apply to boxing, cubing, gates. You could get 90k from a single gamma. 75k from a zeta. If you have prebate and soon right you're almost rebuilding that zeta. Not to mention Hades would become all but self-replicating lol. 20% was manageable but 50% I can't see happening

16. I thought it would be only a booster on bonus boxes personally... unreal to think it would apply to everything (quests, cubing, gates, npc bashing). oh well

17. Its true 50% is a crazy amount they could possibly do 30% or 25%.

18. Uri booster is called BBD aka bonus box doubler :mad::) Cough up the dough, yo!

19. yellow dough is something that some of us DONT have :p i do though but some noobs don't

20. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.