[UI] URI for loyalty

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GunStar_The_Legend, Apr 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noway this would ever happen but wouldnt it be nice if the players who have stuck it out 4 or 5 years in the game or more and have never been banned for cheating and have reached a certain level recieved a uri bonus of some kind. maybe like 200k or so even though i think it should be much higher lol. and maybe some other rewards as well

Tarron likes this.
  2. relax

relax User

OK I want 2,2 mil uri for lv 22 and all the things that I have on my ship by working and spending without getting banned and without using anything illegal :cool:

3. lol that might be a little steep but yeah it would be even better for a player who is a free player to get a reward like that, that shows a lot of commitment

4. relax

relax User

Yea nice, if I would be a free player ahah :)

5. well im not either lol, but i know a few ppl who are. but ive spent a bit and to get back some for sticking it out for 5 years would be a nice gesture dont you think?

6. relax

relax User

Yea it would

7. Not a bad Idea, and so far DarkOrbit is the only game i`ve played that doesn`t do anything similar to this.....Granted we are quick to alert the team of what we think sux or rocks.But a loyalty bonus (not something else we have to spend $$ on to achieve) would be awesome.

There is a birthday event each year celebrating DO`s game time but,I could get more by cubing (Not bashing DO) But our opinions are supposed to matter rite?

Tarron likes this.
  8. Be nice if they did give a uri bonus once a year was a time when they gave a few things but now lucky to get a eco rocket lol. Would say something like 100k per active year or something maybe 50k per year though that seems low.

9. Ha, yeah DO was way better at keeping gamers happy years ago. Seems that quality has diminished tremendously.

_-DarkOverLord-_ likes this.
  10. Ok, but how much? 50k? 100k? That's 3 days of boxing...

11. The game has gotten more uri consuming so I dont see 100k for each year as too much for being here with all the crap people have had to put up with.Wish the team would bring their A game and run this game right, but we will see about that wont we?

_-DarkOverLord-_ likes this.
  12. Im kinda ok with this, i dont see why anyone should be rewarded for playing by the rules though. I mean its what you are supposed to do. But eh whatever, anything that will bring life to this game is ok with me.

13. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.