[UI] Uridium bank for big items

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -themaras-, Mar 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -themaras-

-themaras- User

Hello,

I am sitting here trying to finish the Zeus drone and I need 600,000+ Uridium for it (as I don't seem to get any Zeus part in booty boxes anymore). I'd like to be able to "bank" some Uridium every day towards that goal. The Uridium I put towards it would not be available for anything else. It might even attract a bit of interest while in the "bank".

What do you think?

2. If you will get interest...wait in Europe the base rate is 0%...
    Do you mean with banking, banking with real money? I can imagine, if you lend D O 100€ FOREVER, it will give you 6000 Uri as a 5-day-log in-bonus everyday FOREVER.
    But it can also work with in game Uri. You invest X Uri for Y days. The interest is 0,3 % respectively 0,003 of your invested Uri each logged day, you will receive compound interest. But each time you close a deal, you must pay the closing costs of 10K Uri. This should cause you only to save a bigger amount of Uri for a longer time.

3. i like this idea, a few slots in equipment or tech page to place a percentage of uri earned while gaming, to pay for uri items taken right off the top would be cool. play on saturday as a noob, qwests and npc kills bring in say...5k uri, alloting 5% to apis drone and 5%to iris and another 5% to pet purchase allows you to play game and pay as you go. i like this idea.

4. Okay I understand what you are trying to do, You want a "layaway" program where you put Uridium away for a later usage for this item. In theory this is good, however, what about the guy that did not watch the accumulation and got extra Blueprints and now has too much Uridium here, or won the item he was saving for in AUCTION. If you can not go about the game play and not spend the Uridium as fast as you get it then there is something else to be done not setting up separate accounts for the Uri to be placed into.
    Yes but how about the person who is doing this and changes his mind, remember D O has something called Clan Taxes which is a savings account (as such) and they collect 10% of every transfer OUT of this BANK, so is this such a good idea?

As far as the Zeus prints, have you built an Apis recently? It has been stated to get Zeus prints you need a full Apis ready to be built to trigger the Zeus prints to replace the Apis (3 friends can prove this as they have less than 9 each and almost another Apis ready to build).

Those knowing they have a major expenditure play the game do not spend anything until they have the amount they want and then get what they were saving for. I understand since there are Expendables (PET Fuel, Ammo, Ship/Drone Repairs) that deplete these savings but usually this income exceeds the expense (unless in 4-5 or Pirate Maps) when combining PvE and Boxing activities. Others Box until they collect the amount desired and then spend it as soon as that level is achieved.

5. first of all, the clan tax penalty is creds, and a "layaway acct for drones and such is not out of the question. when the proper amount of blueprints and uri are reached, the drone is added to your ship, as the drones are now. you cannot bid iris in auction if you dont have room fot it and any extra uri earned against an apis purchase can be refunded. idont see this as a prohibitive issue. as for boxing for an apis drone, if i am say 35 of 45 on prints and need what..100k uri to complete (i am not sure of costs...been awhile since i needed those drones so this is example) having "banked" maybe 65k uri, i now can box 35 k or keep playing knowing my apis is on its way. as stated b4, i like this option....i have seen worse ideas.

6. You tool my comment the wrong way.

I was just trying to point out that D O is going to require a "payment" when using this account SIMILAR to what they do with the Clan Taxes.

7. I like this idea... It would help newer players a lot. It gets 2 thumbs up from little old moi...

8. 77Transam

77Transam User

Really like this idea. I believe it would go a long way toward giving people who aren't wallets a chance. And as †HΣ_ƒû®îΦû$_Çå∩åÐîå∩ said it would also help newer players.

9. You have no discipline - just don't spend the uri till you have enough for what you want. Let it accumulate till you got 600,000+ uri.

10. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

i started saving uri since halloween event so i could do pp boxed most of the time with my pp bio so opened gates with gg spins wen event went off went pvp maps to box pet picks up 5 boxes and good uri opened gates with spins saved the rest.all i do is a couple a hours every other day with work finally on easter weekend log disk sale came up and i manage with the help of helix hour my last 10 pp so if i can do it u can.forgot to say i manages to save up 2.6 mil of uri :)

11. Yes it seems the OP needs to create SAVINGS accounts so they are not TEMPTED to spend Uridium on a whim. I always set goals and would not spend anything until I had enough to buy what I had set the goal for. But I guess setting goals has been replaced with I want to get this but need to have someone else force me to save for it.

Getting FE equipment is so much easier than it was under the old TRADE system (bid high enough to outbid the current top bid and hope no one bid higher as no one knew what was actually bid, and you never got credits back for being outbid or underbidding), my friends FE'd their ships from boxing for Uridium and bought the LF-3's/BO-2's from SHOP (before PET, Extra Hangars, etc.) without spending a dime on the game and back then it was unheard of seeing a % in the SHOP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.