[UI] URIDIUM Gone Wild Event! PVP maps

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HomeTownBoy, Dec 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kinda like space ball putting out special prizes in bonus boxes in PVP maps Higher paying bonus boxes with better gate spins found in PvP maps
    If Big Point puts the original uridium back in X 4 maps for this event the killing will start all over again URIDIUM in x 4 maps bring out the big sharks hungry sharks this event would be wild lol.

2. You mean the 4-X (PvP Battle) maps X-4 is the Sibelon maps of each company.

3. Yeah, DO puts out better paying Bonus Boxes in 4-1 map 4-2 map and 4-3 maps that last for a few hours those maps would get crazy like the old days lol. the big sharks would come out to dominate those maps during the event... Everyone fighting for boxes lol that will be a fee for all lol..

I know they can do it... Before I quit they messed on on bonus boxes they were putting like 50 jump up to 500 jumps in bonus boxes don't know if you remember that that happen many years ago. So I know they can change it if they want.