[UI] Uridium [Item] Voucher

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BestGArenEUW, Nov 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I want to to present now my idea of Uridium [Item] Voucher.
    The costs of DO are too high, instead of increasing the earned Uri, a Voucher can help. If you want to buy something in the shop, you can pay additionally one Uridium Item Voucher for each bought Item (the Voucher are meant only for only Item, there are BK Vouchers, Logfile Vouchers, EE Vouchers etc.). This Voucher reduces the cost by 50% (multiplicatively with other sales). Perhaps it sounds too hard, but don't forget that some Items in DO have a terrible high cost. The expenditures of DO increase, although you don't get more Uri from NPCs or Bonus Boxes. Besides it's not liquid, you can only use a specific Voucher for a specific Item.
    Now, where you can get this Vouchers?
    Some ideas:
    • 2 BK, 10 Logfile or EE Vouchers replace the rewards of daily quests.
    • As a reward of Event Quests, which are actually not very profitable.
    • As a reward at the end of the last Event of one week, “big” Voucher for drone formations, designs etc.
    • in Bonus Boxes with a chance of 0,07%, chance is doubled in Event Boxes
    This fictive idea will need very much time to be programmed...perhaps with a lots of bugs.
    (a contra argument).
    I'm happy with positive and negative feedback.
    Retards
    BestGArenEUW

2. -xghost-

-xghost- User

Hmm, Im not sure, if it has some point. BKs, logfiles, EEs, drone formation, designs - maybe yes. I would add 1000 ammunition (but carefully, because for JOB - it would be too good). But thats all.

As you say: many items have terrible prices, I wouldnt buy them even with vouchers - auction is still much better. Event quests are not profitable? Sry, but must disagree. I much rather get few BKs, than for example LF-3 or CPUs vouchers in any number :).
    In bonus boxes: vouchers for items, I mention in first paragraph would be too good (maybe too good). Any other would be "priceless".

3. E.g. the Pumpkin quests needs too much time, if you don't have the a P.E.T. The main reason for participating at Halloween are the drone designs, after that, whats than? Instead of this quests you can collect Palla, BB or kill some NPCs, it's more worth, which is more profitable.
    Every buy-able ammo is actually not worth to buy, you will never compensate with the alien uri reward the ammo costs .

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  4. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.