[UI] USA West is dead!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †ЩAЯŦΣ©h†, Aug 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was thinking that we could mash some servers together because this server is just empty. its not really fun anymore. or how about we can move our account from server to server like Runescape did.

2. Neo7

Neo7 User

This has been suggested so many times before it's just getting ridiculous, so please at least try to see if the post was already created before you came up with the same idea.

3. At some point, Dark Orbit will give a real reason why they can't, err umm, won't combine the servers. I know, people claim rank will be an issue as a lot of players have played for years to get where they are, but if that is Dark Orbits excuse, they should just say it and call it a day. No reasons are ever offered as to why they won't or can't combine the servers and I for once would be happy with any excuse at this moment in time. :confused:

4. RickDekard

RickDekard User Team DarkOrbit Team Darkorbit

I address this to some degree in the most recent Producer's Dialogue.

While I can't get into all of the specifics, the majority of the issue comes down to technical challenges rooted how the game was structured when it was created (8+ years ago). We are actively investigating the best solution and speaking to other teams at Bigpoint that are also dealing with similar issues.

Once the technical options are locked down, we'll look at which of options may have "social" or economic implications on the affected servers and decide a course of action from there.

We may also iterate towards a more "final" solution to this problem by facilitating cross-server gameplay, prior to committing to something like strict or pure merging of servers.

5. I play USWest, a few have questioned if I was the (inset word) player posting in the forums. I said 'yes' in joining various group quests. It is not dead...may your tombstone say that you, 'Cubed In Peace'...Traveled In Peace'...'Hitac'd In Peace' - LOL and the cursory face :rolleyes:

6. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.