[UI] Users Online Feature

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ♛ZΞЯØ♛, Jul 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been playing DO since late 2006, the back page used to have the users online feature which i'm sure all of us loved. So my idea was why not bring it back up. It would be nice to see when the servers are at their most active and when the servers are dead.

2. With that feature - which server should we flock to...a dead server cube all day and night...a popular server PvP all day and night o_O

3. I would personally go to a popular server :D

4. Why oh why would you cube to build up to shoot more cubes when you can cube with buds and pop that derpy noob planting ddms on you :eek:

5. jackknife

jackknife User

It would be useful i play on two servers now which is about the amount I can handle but when both accounts are leveling up my sep a third noob account would be fun! And then I could choose one with some info.

6. Yes, knowing how many people are online will help alot, will let you know when u can cube/ pally in peace or when you can go wreak havoc :D

7. Bakjam

Bakjam User

It can be usefull, but it also might stimulate people to leave their current server if it is empty, and visit a more crowded server, causing empty servers to die even further, while causing crowded servers to become to populated.

8. Didn't think of this :/ That wouldn't be good..

9. imapoofya

imapoofya User

Yes but that happens anyways. Look at chat for 2-5 minutes, you can easily get an estimate as to the amount of players that play. Or ya know ask around. Most already know what servers are "populated" and which are "dead".

jackknife likes this.
  10. Bakjam

Bakjam User

True, but still.

11. As you get more and more FE to UFE who needs, buds o_O Yes, it is now a group game so, go make some buds :cool:

12. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.