[UI] Vanity Ammo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xuhu99, May 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

vanity lasers, rockets, and rocket launchers, emps, etc. These could either be like wizz rockets which means when you're shooting it deals no damage since you can't be shooting other rocket types at the same time or it could be an override much like vanity drone designs. Ammo could be cosmetic ammo purchased constantly or a one time purchase of override.

2. I believe it's called Waste Your Ammo With X Formation :)

3. Vanity ammo? So you want something added for the purpose of making people think they are being attacked but it is just silliness, I don't think so. We all know what Wiz Rockets are and know they are just silly games being played by someone who thinks it is funny. This stuff is going to create more reasons for WARS and other hard feelings in the Companies and servers causing even more people to leave because they are being attacked for no reason (whether taking damage or not). It however, might be a good Fools Joke on the UFE when they try to attack a Low Level player and they can not deal any damage unless their health is in the last 25% against these players.

4. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

what does x formation have to do with this

5. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

I doubt cosmetic ammo would cause more wars. If it is an override like sparkles then gameplay mechanics don't change, just the visuals change. This could also generate massive revenues for DO.

6. There are some people with out a sense of humor and attack just for being wizzed so imagine if they are attacked by Vanity Ammo what their response might be? Along with a person actually firing Vanity Lasers and Uber rockets loaded in the Rocket Launcher which was forgot to be turned off or reloaded with vanity rockets? I can just see things being blown out of proportion and causing too many same company issues with this idea.

7. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

Ok then we don't make it like wizz. There don't necessarily have to be vanity laser ammo being shot in place of damage dealing ammo. I could be shooting x4 with with sparkles just like someone can use enigma drone design with havok drone design. Even though havok drone designs may have increased conflict, enigma override doesn't. It'd be the same idea here. Shooting x4 with sparkle override would be like shooting x4. The person shooting x4 was always going to shoot that x4 with or without decorations. If I am hunting with x4 I will be shooting it. If I get cosmetics over it, I will be shooting it all the same. This way it won't increase conflict it will just decorate pvp action that was going to happen regardless of whether vanity ammo was used or not.

8. haha it me with that ill pop u say it was self defenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.