[UI] variety

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by souleater1, Apr 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. souleater1

souleater1 User

Hey guys even i could have came up with a better variety of quests than what u guys are
    providing for this event, because i'm starting to get bored doing the same quests over and over again only with different names, also the Quaratine zone should have been made a solo quest
    with a least three(3) lives, right now no one wants to group for the quest for it, so pls come up
    with some new and better quests for this event!

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  2. VESPID

VESPID User

I agree, They should be solo not group quests.

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  3. Baracus

Baracus Community Team Team Darkorbit

Hey @souleater1, You will be happy to hear that our quest system will continue to expand. We have an amazing narrative designer on our team, and he has been really busy coming up with super cool new quest lines! The Quarantine zone will remain in the game as a permanent feature, but we will be introducing much more quests that I am sure will be to your liking.

Cheers,

Ron

4. chetaa

chetaa User

i am loving BP Team these days.
    keep up the good work :)

5. Congratz to bp team, i think thats their best event in a while now! Althugh they need to fix a lot of things to revive the game..That easter gift was probably the best, they should make such things for other events too!

6. souleater1

souleater1 User

Well let me know when it happens, because i'm not doing anymore of these goofy daily quests over and over again it's a waste of my time, sep & Uri!