[UI] Voting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by coobo99, Apr 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. coobo99

coobo99 User

DO has been working on bettering their communication and involvement with/of the community.

I think they could go one step forward by adding an occasional vote for the future of DO.
    When DO is working on new ships or designs to put into the game, maybe make a new thread with a poll.

This is mostly fueled by the lack of luster in some of the ships. Sentinel remains to this day the best designed ship on the game. I would like to see more ships meet that standard. Cosmetics aren't everything, but if people don't like the way it looks, how can they be expected to look at it everyday they play?

jose_ferrer likes this.
  2. DarkMarsGR

DarkMarsGR User

wat
    You drunk right?
    "Darkorbit" actually makes more money selling premium... why would they listen to a couple of active forums users that actually play the game...? They already have ALL of their players covered... If you know what I mean... Ban me again, I dare you.

3. Westra

Westra User

Yeah...I wouldnt want any more ships in the game....unless they convert some for credit payment.We really have many skins,chromas, designs etc.The economy needs rework asap.NOT ships

4. memrix

memrix User

honestly, as there are already immortal ships in the game, it's already hopeless to beat them at times, so if they add more ships it might help, or it might make it even worse. These things can go either way

5. coobo99

coobo99 User

I agree there are too many ships in the game in some regards. The Beserker, Zephyr, Disruptor, Centurion, and Solaris are all new ships that I still haven't really seen. I've read up on a few of their abilities.

The Disruptor looks like it should have come off the Citadel/Spear assembly line rather than a whole new line of ships.
    The Zephyr was a decent idea for an event ship. Could have just been the Solaris with the 2nd ability rather than 2 different ships.
    Centurion looks like it's suppose to compete with the Cyborg on the Citadel's level?
    Beserker looks like its focus is on group fights. Don't see any problem with its addition. Adds another ship that needs to be mastered like the Mimesis.

The point is to avoid the addition of useless ships. I think we can add the Tartarus to this. I do not see a single person flying that ship.
    I fully agree that there needs to be a rework, but limiting the input of new ships sounds like it should be part of that.

6. memrix

memrix User

the only use for the tartarus ship i can think of is collecting palladium and bonus boxes due to its speed and health

7. Solaris is kinda common, it is great with lowers farming and is basically a free kami with the early waves of some gates

8. coobo99

coobo99 User

And I think it would have been better to just combine the ability of the Zephyr with the Solaris to make its farming capabilities that much greater.