[UI] War Declaration

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, May 22, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The proposal I would like to make is to allow for a single player to declare war on a clan.
    I have been solo in 2 of the 3 companies now and have come across company killers being sheltered by some clans.

The option of engaging war with those clans for a clanless player should be available.
    Loss of honor should not be the penalty for players willing declare war on a group that engage in war mongering against a weaker clan or a clanless player that is willing to cram that red hot plasma injector right up their tail pipes.

2. Just make you a solo clan, problem solved. You can end you clan whenever you get ready. I run clanless so these miscreants automatically get negative honor but wish the first negative was higher as anyone can afford a couple negative hits a day.

3. do should make something to send war to clan less players, like, put them in blacklist and they go red for you

4. No, we have reasons for not wanting to be in a clan. Mine is to try to stay out of the mess of all the dumb wars. I am not saying all of them are dumb, but if a clan just wars every clan out there, that is dumb.

5. there are many players who play clanless as they don't want to get killed but they attack own company players who are weaker than them or someone they hate. so i am suggesting to make a system to send war to individual players.

6. It is called a K O S list and having the player on several clans worth of lists, they will either learn not to attack same company players or quit the game. The K O S list allows for several players to be able to kill this player while receiving minimal punishment for doing so.
    Letting members of different Clans to pass on to Clan Leaders to make and maintain a K O S List. They used to be very effective and when FE was the strongest you could get we had many people who maintained these lists and a report of someone shooting same company player was checked against that list and everyone in the maps attacked them if they were on it and if you were not you were "penciled" in until verification (usually more than one posting showing killed by this person and more than one person being killed or attacked) of being Company Killer was done.

It was called self policing the game and things like MCC would not fly long if they were attacking same company players.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  7. how to put some one in that list?

8. You are right about those individuals. I get shot at by them because I won't let them group with me, or get stronger ships/equipment. I even get shot at because of who I am flying with, like that will change anything.

The bad thing is if you are able to go after everyone, there is not much point of there being a clan system. Also, it will just leave everyone open for the exploit of going after just anyone.

9. VESPID

VESPID User

Certainly there is, but this option much like "the KOS list" you're talking about can be another form of checks and balances for clans that are too powerful for the weaker clan members to be exposed to as leverage for the bullies of the game to exploit.

10. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.