[UI] We want ToT, we don't want VoT

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FlyingFly, Oct 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want Tunnel of Terror back?

1. YES

87.5%
  2. no

12.5%
  1. FlyingFly

FlyingFly User

Hello dear players!
    As you know BP decided to put VoT in-game instead of ToT.
    And we, gate players don't like much VoT as we like ToT.
    So please select your answer from above:

- YES- you want Tunnel of Terror back, the easier gate with more ammo.
    - no- you want Vortex of Terror, the harder gate with less rewards.

2. Where did you get this?

3. The only thing I have seen is that they are doing the Demaner Even to be followed by Hitac Event and nothing showing anything about a Halloween Event (which is where ToT and VoT would be used). But I would also like to know where you got the information from since most of the upcoming Events are seen in the "UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed" thread or carried over from Discord which also appears in the aforementioned thread.

4. Sapphire

Sapphire User

Vortex Of Terror is an upcoming event. We, First To Fight players already tested the upcoming Vortex Of Terror gate, which was slightly modified. Not exact date, but a directive time is next week, which makes sense.

I don't know if the Hitacs etc. will be the same time, but this is what I know for now.

5. Guessing the old Dev-Lead kept the Tunnel keys.... So much ended with the change-over.

6. FlyingFly

FlyingFly User

i don't know do you have this information posted in your Vortex of Terror F.A.Q. but Bigpoint said that the VoT will not replace the Tunnel of Terror...and what they did- they broke their promise!