[UI] Weekly and monthly special quests that can be bought

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DJXL.SA.TX, Jul 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

This guy some time ago
    тнё_Aäяdväяк Forum-Apprentice

came up with the idea that was never posted on the idea block, And I agree that it is an excellent idea...

Weekly and/or monthly quests that can be bought. Certainly a new idea. Double plus good...

These quest would have special prizes, ammo, and so on, or gates that if you win the gate you have a chance to win one of these special quest.

Oh man this is an excellent idea

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Yup, because people don't want to spend the time on the missions that are available. We just finished Helix event, nice 30k, oh ahem, 60k uri if you did it by yourself. :p Next event should be here soon. Keep your seat in the upright position and go chat with your game companions... Oops, forgot chat is out too... :oops:

3. DJXL.SA.TX

DJXL.SA.TX User

Yup... Chat is out for all USA servers damn it Then my friends didn't pay ts either lol... Tired to log on to the TS said closed didnt pay the rent lol. I am now chatless

RICK--oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

your chat is out fix it RICK

4. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.