[UI] Where is the logic/Proof Dark Orbit doesn't listen

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [-КАТЮША-], May 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed Debuffs

Slow Mine
    Slow Rocket
    Freeze Rocket(*)
    IM-01(*)
    PIB-100(*)

Counters

EMP
    Lightning

[​IMG]

* = When users started complaining about speed debuffs
    * = Items released AFTER we had complained about the unbalanced debuffs.

2. Omega

Omega User

and how long have I been saying this ?

3. Personally Speed De buffs has pretty much killed every on line game I ever played. Without the proper amount of counters
    or cool downs people just abuse them. It's best to leave them out. It changes the dynamics of the game too much. Before
    all this slow down and freeze crap if you got in a sticky situation If you had evasive maneuvering skills sometimes you could
    get away. Especially in group hunts they freeze you over and over and over till your dead. In my opinion, the freeze rockets
    are at least in the Top 5 of the worst updates DO has ever came up with. Tbh, I still have a couple thousand in my inventory.
    I bought them only because I knew people were buying tens of thousands of them.

Omega likes this.
  4. what about citadel ..(Travel)

5. Lol i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate getting slowed, so frustrating. They should balance the price of counters and de-buffs if you ask me.

6. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Citadel and lightning both have an ability that can:

*Counter-effects:
    - Slowdown mine
    - Saboteur slowdown shot
    - DCR-250
    - ICE-3
    - IM-03 / infection ammo

**Prevent-effects:
    - DCR-250
    - ICE-3

*Countering means that you remove the effect once given to you (note: infection won't be removed but your're speed will be increased for the lengt of the ability)
    **Prevent means that the slowdown debuff won't affect you (during the length of the ability)

For those who do not have citadel / ligthning or who prefer another ship, there is preaty much nothing you can do but buy emp or anti- virus (for infections), I like it that way because at least now the citadel has an ability to counter this. If bigpoint would decide to change that, the citadel would become weaker again, compared to the other ships. Furthermore almost every hunter I met has EMP and is willing to use it when affected by debuffs. Basically only the weaker players are heavily affected by this measure and though I really hate that, it's do style to make the diffrences between weak and strong bigger :I

Still i would like to see the rest added as well, i like the debuffs as they are now, (but I got citadel xD)

Nevertheless if you compare DCR and ICE, DCR is way to overpriced (even if it slows you down better). They should have at least made the ICE3 cost like 350 uridium each, and not just 1 time. I already feared that we would be stuck with these things till summer, but now ill change my expectations because it seems like some people REALLY stacked those things...

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    Ramzi-BZ likes this.
  7. I know imma sound like a jerk but...... stop crying, its the game, its not supposed to be easy. Geesh, folks get on forums asking for new things, and then when they get it, they complain about it. No one is ever happy in this game i swear. So you get slowed down, boo hoo, so what. Adjust to the game and play harder. Look, I dont care for the event either, its dumb and boring and there really isnt anything that makes me feel like it will make the game better. But hey they tried. Lets not get so bent out of shape for small things like that. I get it, DO has focused alot lately on slow downs and freezes, yes we know this, and sadly not much can be done to counter it but the things we all know. So i say, just get used to it. Luckily you cannot buy the freeze rockets anymore (i think)

8. Well just put away the emps, speed debuffs work both ways unless your being hunted in a group. Emps are basically a get out of hell when large groups following you drom a slowdown and everyone hits the dam thing, you can also decel your 1 v1 opponents, as for ice rockets meh i have gotten lucky with timing. The things is if everyone did not run to live we wouldn't need speed debufs, but then you have spear heads and now the pusat without a debuf to use against them, one or many they can pretty much wreck devastation.

There is no balancing anything. The lf-4 destroy such balance, as for emps, and speed debuffs there is no correct balance other then to stop selling and remove them all from the game.

ALso balance the cost of debufs and counters? the only thing that does not cost the same is the ice rockets and as far as we know that was a one time thing. the PIB is the most over cost debuf at 25 uri a round so not many people gonna by millions.

9. As i commented on this thread this is also aimed at me. Firstly this is forums, people can comment about the game whenever they like. Secondly im pretty sure that people who asked for slow down stuff didnt come back on forums and complain about it. Too many trolls like you on this forum telling people how to conduct or limit themselves, only admins hold the power you apparently so desperately seek. Have your view or comment sure but dont insult people with your 12 yr old "crying" crap.

Leave people alone, i mean look at mine and bio hazards comments, we arent trolling anyone just having our view on the game.

10. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.