[UI] Wouldn't it be great to have an option to gift something to another player?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EvilWifeyGa5, Sep 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all!I always look at my noobies kill their aliens with x1s and breaks my <3!I help when I am on the map but if I am not connected I cant do nothing!:(.For example ,I do soo many gates as many other top players do and have bunch of ammo that we do not even use.I for example have about 12 million x2 on my ship that I never even use and just think it would be great to gift it to a noobie player who is trying to build his ship.I think it would motivate players to be more active and to even consider spending on the game.I play with so many kids that do not have premiums,box doublers,or rebates because they say they do not progress fast enough.After all more active players is better for the game too!What ya guys think?Option to gift items to other players?Or even just clan members?I think it would be a great idea and I hope it will happen one day!

Have a great day everyone!:)

2. idea has be said so many times just so many ways that cheats can abuse that system

3. MyBigi

MyBigi User

no, no no! ufes who dont play by t&c would just give all extra stuff theyre ship cant hold to their miniaccs and eventually start selling accounts with even higher profit.

4. If you are in a clan you can/get/receive credits which you can use in auctions. The rest is up to you.

5. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I would like to see a gifting system that was limited - I think that could get around the concept of people abusing it for themselves to a huge degree.

For instance UFE have tons of left over LF3, unless they haven't sold them all, I would like a system in place that allowed a "gifting rank" in clans. The items that are able to be gifted would be limited to LF3, B02 or worse, so no LF4, Havoc / Hercules and the such. If the items have upgrades on them then I guess the upgrades could be removed to prevent things like lv16 B02 being sold for money outside the game.

The gifting system could be limited to 1 or 2 items a week per account, those couple of items like LF3 would be a big help for new ships I'm sure. On top of credits from clan tax it would just speed up a new players progress that little bit more.
    Problem is when things such as ammo and UFE items are suggested for things to be given away, the system becomes so much easier for players to abuse for themselves.

6. MyBigi

MyBigi User

Thats why anything like this shouldnt be made. + its an old idea (many times) and always rejected. Theres so many already abusing every possible feature of the game, this would just be making it even more untolerable.

7. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

... or as I also mentioned in my post it could be limited to non-UFE items therefore limiting how much it can be abused but at the same time making life easier for the new players.
    Don't just quote a single sentence out of context and ignore the rest of the post which was about how the idea could work.

8. MyBigi

MyBigi User

I readed it totally.. didnt weel it needed to quote everything. nothing will make me have positive feel from this, yes this would be a huge benefit for noobs BUT eventually cheater ufes would just just start to di this way miniaccs to populars servers and just sell those all the time, nice and easy profit - and nothing could prevent that kind of abusing.

9. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

The same way you could argue that clan tax lets them make new FE accounts and sell them ... yet its not a problem because nobody wants to buy FE accounts, they want UFE ones.

10. MyBigi

MyBigi User

Altrough this goes already offtopic, let me tellyou that youre completely wrong. Those fe's with couple lf4 or none are sold in just a couplde days. + i dont care for the clan tax, prices are in bigger servers so high that it doesnt matter.

11. I am not 100% for the idea of being able to 'gift', 'exchange items', BUT I think if its limited to non-UFE items we might get 1000's of noobs to progress a bit faster = more players on the maps.
    all non-UFE, non upgraded items, gets a +1 from me

12. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.