[UI] X-2 map mine laying restriction

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by USS-Aries, Nov 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

I have noticed recently a saturation of direct damage mines being used to create mine fields with the sole intention of killing newbies, this is mainly directed at players who cannot be shot because they are still doing there starter missions and can only be killed by a NPC or mine and radiation damage. I would like to propose that the direct damage mines be restricted to X-3 maps and above.

2. Then that will affect the CTB event, so NOPE.

3. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

The game needs new players to stay alive and a few sacrifices made along the line, with all the fire power available to those with UFE status I cannot see that the CBT event will be vastly affected, the game could be coded that direct damage mines could only be used on the X-2 maps during the event and once the event is over they become inactive.

4. OK, I agree with it just for the CTB - the mines are active and when the event is over - MINE free :cool:

5. Note: The thread will be re-opened only if the OP requests for it.

Enjoy the game.

Closing due to inactivity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.