[UI] X-7 Overcrowding

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by coobo99, Apr 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. coobo99

coobo99 User

It appears X-7 has become severely overcrowded in the light of this event. I think the Troublemaking Cyborgs need to be removed from X-7 and put in maybe 4-4 toward the edges.
    It's not a big problem, but it can be a little overwhelming. I also noticed several bots that would normally be in X-6 leeching cubes in X-7 making use of the endless supply of NPCs. This would at least limit their access to Eternal keys for legitimate players.

I understand this swarm of NPCs makes it easier for the Cowarding and Troublemaking Cyborgs to disappear. Maybe you could give the Cowarding a changed ability to relocate like the Memesis. This way, they temporarily disorient the player trying to make way to the Troublemaking Cyborg and then disappear when fired upon. They end up a short distance from their original location and it adds a little bit of a hunt for the players.

It makes sense because the Mimesis ship has this ability and those behind the system corruption could have easily transferred the technology to these Cyborgs.

2. coobo99

coobo99 User

So apparently I was right - for the most part.
    Currently US East server is going through an insane lag because a bot has been going through 3-8 and popping only the Troublemaking Cyborgs. This has left ALL of the Cowarding Cyborgs. There are currently over 40 in the map.