[UI] x2 Can be ENHANCED! --X2 Days.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZÿИΛPS™, May 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I was thinking how to unleash some damage with this never ending amount of x2 that a number of player's have accumalated...
    X2 Days:

X2 can be adapted with a certain booster on certain days making it x4... How about it?
    Imagine your x2 convertor shooting out double fire power from your rear exhaust!

What a bonus!!

Thanks.

2. neoonoma

neoonoma User

And people would run across all the server shooting down people at cubes and everywhere while having basically unlimited ammo,to me it doesn't sound good,especially for those hunters that used seprom bug and have millions of sepped laser shots.Though it may revive the PvP aspect of the game to a certain degree it is certainly not a good idea.

3. "And people would run across all the server shooting down people at cubes and everywhere while having basically unlimited ammo,to me it doesn't sound good,especially for those hunters that used seprom bug and have millions of sepped laser shots.Though it may revive the PvP aspect of the game to a certain degree it is certainly not a good idea." thats a load of crap cause now you can buy RSB anytime and the ammo cap is no longer an issue people already shoot ppl off cubes not sure what difference a x-2 day will make

ZÿИΛPS™ likes this.
  4. Sapphire

Sapphire User

That difference instead of 1 million of x4 you have 10 million of x4. And if you have like 100k x4 and you have 2 million of x2, you basically have 2 million x4. So no. Never, ever, going to happen.

neoonoma likes this.
  5. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Then you didn't read my post carefully.

6. I rather prefer a booster, which turns LCB into MCB-25.

ZÿИΛPS™ likes this.
  7. Lol, throw money on millions upon millions of worthless x2 then?... Newbs....A better suggestion would be more creative guys?

You lot sound as if you want to keep ya wallets open...Hahaha!

8. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

zy i do like your idea but for lower lvl players to have the chance to get to uppers before they give up on the game.or protect them selfs in lowers and help there mates out

ZÿИΛPS™ likes this.
  9. -Tärppi-

-Tärppi- User

I don't know what are you talking about, but I don't think this makes any sense you convert 0,5 Uridium ammo as 3,5 Uridium ammo, even though it's not in the shop, but I think that's the logical price, since RB-214 is 5 Uridium. The ammo economy is already broken, I don't see a point to have x2 as x4, because even I used to have millions and millions of it.

Sounds a lot better, and nothing changes, because you can have even more millions of x2. :) MCB-25 should be anyways a credit ammo.

10. Okay, I agree my suggestion is wrong because I never did the math. Seems like you enjoy having millions of x2 anyway?
    On the other hand, I'm concerned that my x2 continues to grow and I'm up to 64,000,000. I have tried everything to reduce the amount- NPC's e.t.c...

11. Sell the ammo, if you don't like it :p

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  12. TheWolf

TheWolf User

It's a bad idea! :eek:

13. Nah, my idea's the best for sure! ;)

14. So why don't you stop earning MCB-25? Shooting cubis/UberKristallon with MCB-25 is more worth then doing gates. You will need around 18000 hour for "wasting" the MCB-25, you could feel free now.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  15. neoonoma

neoonoma User

If your idea becomes reality people will stop doing ABG gates and they will do only hades,which will provide them with tons of x2(meaning x4) and they will PvP only on the days that the x2 dmg is doubled,it will become the same as what happened at the start of the year with the x2 GG rewards days being every Sunday.And yes i want to keep my wallet open because if i don't the game has a good chance that it will die,but who cares about the game?Guess what,we do!

16. Personally I burn through my x2 ammo doing cubes and ubers. I will assume the OP is at a point where its Box/Gate/PVP only. I don't really box so I don't get the millions a lot of players have but what I do get goes nice in x-6 and 4-5 maps.

17. @neoonama,
    Good point...However,
    They could render the bonus useless in Galaxy Gates!
    Lol, I know you wont understand this post because I misread your post...

Hades only, isnt worth it unless of course- you want to do it ith x2 and top players want to x4 it with double hon boosters....So my x2 is redundant for tht im afraid...

The easy answer to your original answer is; The double x2 would only work on NPc's in maps (not gates).

PSK, the ammo is strictly from recycling A,B & Y...With rebate your x2 ends up unlimited!...All the top players have known about this for years?
    I never box...

And you know something about this idea I have?

It will happen!:cool:

Last edited by moderator: May 14, 2017
    neoonoma likes this.
  18. I will never be top player as I have too much going on to put that much concentration into the game, and never box either. I run x1 ammo on everything but hear the "Boxers" talk about the x2 they have constantly. If I had that much x2, I would just use it constantly instead of the x1 ammo. My point was that if there is so much x2 ammo that players have, why are they just not using it... I can't accumulate enough for it to last too long.

19. neoonoma

neoonoma User

Exactly,because most x2 ammo comes by spinning a lot of gates(but you need a lot of money to do so) or botting a lot on PvP maps.

20. Would be nice if we could atleast sell our ammo or trade it for gate spins i agree with the OP i have almost 100mil x2 never use it anymore and can only sell them for credits. Maybe sell it back for gate spins or uri even 10/1 for uri we would get something back for it.

neoonoma and ZÿИΛPS™ like this.