[UI] x2 Can be ENHANCED! --X2 Days.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZÿИΛPS™, May 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. You know that you would get (100000000*0,5*0,1=) 5 million Uri back in this calculation?

2. And what is wrong with that to get almost 100mil x2 i didn't box for it i used uridium for gate spins now i have so much of it i will never use it but i paid for it i should in some way be able to recycle it But i think the calculation for 10/1 would be 100,000,000/10 is 10,000,000. Although i would accept 5,000,000 would be better than DO selling me the x2 and me never getting to use it or maybe they should give us a way to turn things off when we are spinning gates things we don't want. For instance i could turn x2 off and get more x3 or x4 just a suggestion.Enjoy

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    neoonoma and ZÿИΛPS™ like this.
  3. If you look over the standards of non-bug-compensations, e.g.: instead of getting an already owned ship in booty chests, you will receive 10K Uri instead notwithstanding whether it was an Enforcer or a 250K-Uri-Spectrum. Perhaps they are afraid of earning much Uri "for free".

4. OK then if they will not give up uri for it they could simply use the assembly and allow players to use their lower ammo to craft better ammo so for instance 1000x2=500x3 then trade 500x3 for 250 x4 there are many ways they could help us to use our equipment or ammo to craft better stuff. How about even trade x2 for upgrades to other equipment. Their must be some way to use the equipment or ammo if DO makes us purchase the ammo by giving it to us when we spin gates they should also have to help us with ways to use it otherwise why do they make us purchase it.

neoonoma and ZÿИΛPS™ like this.
  5. Some good ideas here!

neoonoma likes this.
  6. i like the idea, being able to use the x2 and x3 you have gathered all the years. Im at the point in this game where i never use anything but x4, sab and rsb. it's so easy go get now days, whti all the discount on the gates.

im going up in uri and ammo and not buying uri any more (only for 50% booters) and im close to 200 mil x2 and 70 mil x3, and i know im never gonna use it because i still have 24,7 mil x4

ZÿИΛPS™ likes this.
  7. I agree & I think the Dev team should do something about it...Coz its a waste as it seems out of balance for a game that strives to put things right!