[UI] x3 Sab Ammo

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Apr 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

The new ammo battery I'm proposing is SAB ammo that is x3 in intensity as opposed to x2 which is the current standard. I believe this ammo would be a boon in pvp considering shield strength is starting to get into the million mark.

The cost for this ammo is suggested to be 3 uri.

2. VESPID

VESPID User

Those SAR's suck due to their rate of fire and you know it.
    This ammo is needed at the very least to counter the many pilots with more than 500k shield strength.

OrbitGuru likes this.
  3. We can look at the profit an ammo compared with LCB, damage and shield bonus included. MCB-50 has the profit of 3*LCB, SAB has the profit of 2 PLUS 2 (shield gaining)=4*LCB. Your x3 Sab is too powerful, it makes profit of (3+3=) 6*LCB (!). If you use then the RSB-SAB x3 combo, you will win against very ufe.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  4. OrbitGuru

OrbitGuru User

gotta think vespid.. 3x 10k and 3x 1k is still unbalanced... try to think of things for balancing the game, not keeping it lopsided

5. VESPID

VESPID User

Face it guys, anything new and worthwhile will be employed by the wallet warriors first and most.
    Is that really any reason to deny an idea that will hurt these players too?
    Why are you guys acting this way when by your own admission UFE players will always have the upper hand.

By the way, where did all this fear I see come from by the very same people that enjoy reminding everyone all the time that this is a PvP game???
    Did the idea of losing battles really hit home???

6. It isn't fair when that one player win who buys the expensive ammo, which the others couldn't buy, because they haven't got so much money.
    In my eyes it's fair, when my PvP enemy has only little P2W advantages which I can negate with more skill.

7. VESPID

VESPID User

The more prepared player always wins.
    The ones with the Uri, sep, cloaks, good ammo, upgrades, bio abilities, pets, experience and numbers.
    I'm trying to remedy the problem with the 500k or more shields.
    I suggest you start your own thread for your precious fair play.
    I'm curious to see how long it lasts.

8. VESPID

VESPID User

Defensive improvement have been the focus for most of my threads regarding the PvP concept for attack and resistance items that would help the weak fight back.
    Sadly they're usually closed with the constant assistance of all the same "It's a PvP game" screaming degenerates that fear any item, idea or design that threatens their in game supremacy.

It is a PvP game for the strong as well as the weak, if you are scared to lose perhaps non PvP games are for you.
    As always I do appreciate INPUT that is free of the same cowardice that falls short of assisting comments.
    Good riddance if you fall short as well.

9. The biggest reason you see 500k shield is for diamond 5 k regen a sec now look at sab the way it is its X2 if you hit someone that's hitting you with X4 their advantage is voided out .

lets put a # on it 20 k damage with sabs your doing to the enemy combined with the regen of damage you do thats the balance if X2 hits 20 k and that's added to your shields you just knocked 20k off the enemy's hit if they are useing X4 same power as you that would be 40 k per hit so that knocks their actual damage to you down to 20 k creates a balance.

that being said if sab went to X3 that would undermine X4 to the point you cannot use X4 in a battle until you sab all the shield you can. it would just would force players to use a ammo that cannot be obtained in game to compete other then being bought from shop so this would hurt both FTP players and CC warriors as it would make each salvo cost you 135 uri W/O rebate to even compete in pvp

10. apetown.

apetown. User

NO i dont want these, imo x3 sab would be overpowered. just like venom said, this would be far too op against x4

11. VESPID

VESPID User

Now is that naked lasers you're talking about or sepped ammo concerning the x4 which is usually the case?
    I've seen 500k shields and more from ships w/o that drone design all too often.
    Over Powered??? That may be the case for a select few players but over all that is just a few layers as opposed too the many that any of your points even apply to.

As always the UFE will always destroy the lesser, That is still no reason to deny the ammo that will balance the field to the whole as opposed to just the few.

I have seen sepped sab ammo fail time and again, even from upgraded Lf-3's. "I got 16 of them."

12. I say no bc when your in pvp setting your not focusing on sabbing more then x4 and rsb the target sab only comes to play when your shields are low and your close to dying the thing is you can easily do 40k with sab and would only make tanks even more of a tank. So lets say yes sab moved to x3 now wallet warriors can sab 60-100k that's a mess.

13. x3 SAB alredy exists Its called CBO ammo

14. apetown.

apetown. User

lmao you are messing so badly 3x shield-absorb idea with ammo that deals 3x normal dmg and 1x sab dmg :DDD

15. I dont understand what you are saying CBO does x3 SAB Dmg...

16. apetown.

apetown. User

^so you never have used cbo in your life, how about read the ammo description

17. VESPID

VESPID User

Yea, that's too watered down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.