[UIP] Make Hades gate available in gate dispatch

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], May 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finding a group for Hades is very hard in less populated servers since most people doing Hades are using bots. I want to play honest so why they are allowed to use their own ''dispatch'' and we honest players need to complete it manually? Getting schism is very tedious to get because of this. I haven't used galaxy gate dispatch a single time since it was introduced since there is no need to use them, you can complete the gates easily but for Hades you can't if you don't find enough players. Since you don't get alien rewards in dispatch the rewards would be the same even if you would use dispatch since the final reward is the same for all participants.

Positives for adding Hades in GG dispatch:
    +allows players in less populated servers to play it
    +gives everyone a chance to get schism the fastest way
    +since you have to make Galaxy Gate Excursion Unit and you lose alien rewards it would be still more profitable to do it manually if it is possible
    +end rewards are the same in Hades for everyone no matter the amount of players so it wouldn't differ from other galaxy gates
    +more use for Galaxy Gate dispatch
    + couldn't be used maliciously since you have to wait for some time for it to be completed

Negatives
    - beginner players could use this to do this gate even if they are too weak to actually complete it, although they have to do the gate manually once to be able to use dispatch
    -it would probably become even harder to find a group for Hades if this change would be made

`Djurkz` and jayherbo like this.
  2. Little more elaboration why this would be a bad thing would be helpful

jayherbo likes this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Some player's just don't want others to have what they have (schism - sparts) :eek:

4. Hades gate is for rank and most like myself that are legit know it's pointless to try against all the unmanned ships and I have many drones so doing hades even though i see lot's of players asking in chat, i am just not interested in it i just do gates when chromin rush is on and even then it must be for something good.

R.I.P_BSGO_InFlames_ likes this.
  5. yeah like 20k shiznmz and all 3x2 HS2 like me :p
    but neve ever use this new HS2 bcs there are broken

6. already have 6k osmium in my assembly but after DO dev broke the game with suicides confings osmium are forgoten playng chromin event only for RCB-s

7. Yes maybe they should put iac in chromin and see how many players play.

jayherbo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.