[UIP] Shop Basket

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Firaxia, Jul 9, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Can we please have an option to put multiple items in the shopping list before making payment? Even though I am reluctant to give BP money all the while there are so many bots around, I wanted to purchase some red and blue booty keys along with the monthly deluxe calendar to enhance my own game experience ... but had to do them all separately. Not only is this time consuming - the Paypal option doesn't like this being done one after the other and we have to wait after each purchase. It would be more quick and efficient to be able to put everything in one list and then pay for it all together.

jayherbo likes this.
  2. Specific packages like those tend to be limited, and not found in the normal Shop Payment section. Everything else you can do a basket of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.