[UIP] Small, Silly Idea

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Jan 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, Like all, or at least most, people, I hate bots! So, I've come up with a idea.

BOT WARS!

It works like this, whenever someone, anyone wants to, they form a group and go bot hunting. Most, legitimate, players can spot a bot a mile away, so ganging up on them and popping them should be easy.

I know there will be times when legitimate players get popped as well, sorry in advance, but some rules to this, unofficial, event would help.

Here's my suggestions:

1) When a bot hunting group enter a map, they announce themselves on chat. something like "VRU BOT HUNTERS NOW IN 2-4!" This will give legitimate players to clear out, and, after 60 seconds, any player ships still on map are considered bots and popped.

2) Hunting groups show some 'respect' and don't hunt on a map when a daily mission where "Die and you fail" says to pop npcs. Yes, that gives bots a "safe zone", but it protects the legitimate players. and if you do get popped, its 1v1, not a hunting group, we hope.

SO, there you are, I know its a silly idea, but bots are ruining the game. so anything we can do to ruin the game for them is a good thing in my book.

Talk it over, say what you think, am I a fool, a genius, you decide.

And, if you think it worth it, work out some rules and ideas and give it a go.

One small, last benefit.

Those players that don't normally pvp could join in a group and get a few player (bot) kills, helping grow their accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.