[UIP] Update for old mini-events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], Jul 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Participation in TDM, capture the flag , Invasion, sector control and spaceball is basically zero and I believe it is because there are no real rewards (excluding spaceball but it is usually controlled by an MCC. The following would be what I would change:

TDM and Sector control
    -The winning team gets a reward package of some sort, max 3 reward packages can be earned per event. Losing team gets a participation package with lower rewards. Perhaps make it so you have preset FE ships like in the Astral gate so everyone fights equally and skill based with free x4, rsb, sab, rockets and smart bombs +ish during the match.

Capture the flag
    -Taking the flag to base and returning own flag to base give reward packages. Shooting the flag carrier gives 4x EP and honor. x2-x4 maps are double EP and honor for the duration of the match.

Invasion
    -Use the old waves which were like from ABG and delta but instead make regular aliens be Uber when possible. x-1 invasion would be 0,5x HP/shield, x-3 invasion would be 1x and x-5 invasion would be 2x. Double all rewards from aliens. Remove PvP from the maps. Perhaps add more boss aliens like Gygerim, emperor aliens etc to refresh it a bit

Spaceball
    -Instead of 1 ball make there be 3 balls that can only go to each company portal. The company which can make the ball get fastest to portal wins. The PvP aspect would remain since you can still go to each ball and sabotage the other company. The dropped boxes can only be collected by players from that company. Since JP currency were removed add something to replace it like booty keys. Double the existing rewards.

Will appreciate comments and feedback of what you think of these

hamdrax24 likes this.
  2. great idea i like it dam shame they probaly wont listen shame you dont run game makes fair sense and gives incentive to play

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  3. add Crazy cubicon even to the list

4. The original post has been deleted but crazy cubikon will never come back due to the amount of lag it caused and it made doing the 35000 protegit mission too easy

LaRataCanival likes this.
  5. it was a good way of doing 100k-250k in a short period of time without having to do other than using kamikaze. About the mission no wonder why ppl use bots having to kill 35000 protegits legitimately is crazy maybe they should do missions more accessible and less boring

6. It is still quite easy to do, you just need solaris, use it's ability and kami. If you have Solaris plus even better. Definitely easier than 17.5k saboteurs or 65k interceptors

7. I've had the mission for a year, killed 18k+ I don't have the mental capacity remaining for it, I'll probably grind it in a couple months after I potentially move.

That aside, I'm down for updates to old events. I want TDM to be fixed more than anything else involving it. I remember last time I participated, I got 8 killed and it credited me 3 in the ranks. Thats of 1 match btw.

8. It'll never happen again. It caused far too much lag and with the addition of the "Purge the Protegit" quest, it'd be a fast track for some people, botters especially.

jayherbo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.