Unauthorized spending from my account

Discussion in 'Technical Event Issues' started by ByTurkmatrix, Dec 30, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30.12. 09:00 Extra purchased (5407) - 1,540,995 U.
    30.12.2023 - 09:00 Rockets purchased: R-IC3 (5,407)

2 hours ago I had 1,590,000 uri in my account. Now there are 50,000 uri left. I checked and it looks like the 5407 R-IC3 rocket was purchased. I did not make this purchase. Last time I bought 20000 JOB-100 laser ammunition. You know, if it was my mistake and I accidentally bought an R-IC3 rocket, there should be no uridium left. Because an R-IC3 rocket is 285 uri. To purchase JOB-100, I wrote 20000 in the quantity section, a maximum of 5578 R-IC3 rockets will be purchased automatically. There is something strange about this matter. It is not my fault.

Please give 1,540,995 uridium refund

2. Either someone has access to your account or you use 3rd party tool that buys stuff from shop automatically and it didn't work as intended.
    But i can already say support wont refund anything bought from store

3. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

We've been informed that you have contacted support on this matter. Closing this thread since this is now a support issue.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.