UNOFFICIAL: DarkOrbit Revealed

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by =SERAPH=, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

if i remember right they talked about a dis-assembly thing for sometime down the road. Dismantling items to get different crafting parts, so I'd have to guess that's what they allude to when they talk about disenchanting items

2. No...
    There are new LF-4s coming out they are specialty items....one give more damage in PVP other in PVE

recursos☺☺ likes this.
  3. Tina-The-Impaler
    but yes , the new LF4s at level 1 are better than "old" LF4s on the level 16
    normal LF4 does 212 DMG on the 16 lvl
    the new all : BASE DMG 212 + 2,4% DMG = 217 DMG - with or without PVE , PVP bonuses are better

4. Then, how much damage would a magmadrill LF-4 lvl 16 do?

5. The LF4 enhancements are not upgrade-able at the moment so no info about their upgrades

6. rip normal lf4 ..waste of all those upgrades

7. But they decrease the costs to become super Ufe. We must accept the required sacrifices. Or compensate the losses.

New information from the German forum/Discord ( UNOFFICIAL):
    That means 3 new ships:
    • Mimesis (12 laser slots, 2 rocket launcher slots, 14 generator slots, 2 new skills)
    • Cyborg (300K HP, 16 laser slots, 1 rocket launcher slot, 16 generator slots, an upgraded Singularity skill)
    • Hammerc. (15 laser slots, 1 rocket launcher slot, 15 generator slots, skills are similar to Aegis skills)

Last edited by moderator: Feb 16, 2017
    recursos☺☺ likes this.
  8. They added new designs in the game files named "inferno"

There is also a mini contest on facebook to get one of them when they will be released. :)

And finally they added a code line:
    <item name="items_resource_logfile_sources"><![CDATA[The L-D Log Disc is mainly available from Booty Boxes and Bonus Boxes.]]></item>

It says that the logfiles will be available in the bonus box but it's not enough to be sure.

9. Xmancode

Xmancode User

Well, they need to make Inferno drone designs and Inferno pet design to complete the set.

10. I thought, that they have some unofficial ideas about removing them, so you must kill NPCs for bonus boxes :/

11. Kyro

Kyro User

Were you using low graphic options or something? The effects on those designs do not look complete, I know I'd be very disappointed if thats how they are cause looks pathetic and doesn't have an effect like the icy designs.I'm assuming that is not the complete design though.

Though I forget it isn't really totally simple to do what do in that video so maybe you didn't get the effects on the ship or someting, not totally sure the process do to do that though.

12. I think they will have an effect in the 3D mode but for the moment they didn't added the 3D version of the designs in the game.

For the 2D version there isn't other files with an effect and i am using the max graphic options, maybe they will do 1 or 2 micro change but i think it's very close to the final look. (and in the 2D there isn't the effects that you have with the frost designs in 3D)

The only thing that will certainly change is the lightning who seems to be a bit too big.

Kyro likes this.
    • Mimesis (12 laser slots, 2 rocket launcher slots, 14 generator slots, 2 new skills)
    • Cyborg (300K HP, 16 laser slots, 1 rocket launcher slot, 16 generator slots, an upgraded Singularity skill)=G-Surgeon+G-Saturn
    • Hammerc. (15 laser slots, 1 rocket launcher slot, 15 generator slots, skills are similar to Aegis skills)=G-solace
    above not speed,cargo(6.000,like in all three?) e nano hull(balanced or like in all three?),and price or solo assembly?A new 2 skills
    Need to have a small cooldown that 120 seconds or 2:00 minutes, because more than this it would have been similar to the Fortify (330s= 5:30 minutes) of the Citadel and skills of Spearhead.With cooldown booster this time of 5:30 minutes(330s) is much big,in balance with Aegis and Tartarus skills cowdown (120 seconds = 2 minutes, for all abilities)

13. I only have read these information.

recursos☺☺ likes this.
  14. OP32

OP32 Community Team Team Darkorbit

15. Don't know why Ambassador designs are always teased when Ambassador is never had legally.

HelpMeHelpYou likes this.
  16. Lol good point there, unless we can acquire it another way theres no need to as surgeon is better in stats.

17. Why don't you ever make Diminisher designs?! I love my dimi <3

18. ponix6000

ponix6000 User

if they making new missions like kil venom,spec,pacemaker eagis E every mission his own ship type maybe it would solve the problem

19. @OP32

First i appreciate all your work and help and that you show us new stuff. But the new stuff is not needed at the moment. We have enough designs right now. Maybe in the future you can create some other designs but its enough now.

First can you fix that damn missions with ship kills? We cant finish missions where we have to destroy ships since 6 or 7 months. Really ???

OP, you are CM now. You can change a lot in the game. Please talk with the developers. Talk with Psycondric, talk with Baracus. But please change some important things before bring out senseless stuff.