[TI] Unstable LF-4

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by «Komander_SvK», Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi im new in this forum.. And English is not my language.. I say this if you don't understand something to ask :)
    My question for this forum is as follows ..
    What is Unstable LF-4? Is it a normal LF-4 or what is that? Please send picture what is Unstable LF-4 thank u :)

2. It's basically an easier to obtain version of the LF-4, but its damage varies a lot more. You have the chance to deal more damage than a normal LF-4, but you also have the chance to deal a lot less, too.

«Komander_SvK» likes this.
  3. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

«Komander_SvK» likes this.
  4. Thanks for the explanation :)
    That's all from me

5. Example in numbers:

• Unstable LF-4 - 128 damage (minimum damage) 180 damage (Average damage) 220 damage (maximum damage achieved)
    • LF-4 - 200 base damage per shot
    Unstable LF-4 have been on Stellar Pathfinder bundle as somewhat of a newbie laser which is stronger than a typical LF-3 to most part but also weaker than an average LF-2 laser at some point, you cannot craft any Unstable LF-4 other than collecting Obsidian Booty boxes, an Unstable LF-4 is surprisingly good compared to most conventional lasers that can be purchased with money, but is a starter laser for the most part of its purpose when purchasing a Stellar Pathfinder bundle.

6. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as answered.