[GI] Unstable Module Ranges

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Hypes118, Jun 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hypes118

Hypes118 User

I have been wondering about their specific possible ranges for the different Unstable Module Series'. I noticed in the most recent FAQ, for the XOF01, all the ranges were posted.
    I was wondering if it would be worth having a new FAQ post with all the different variations of the unstable modules, and their possible buff ranges.
    I am mainly interested in the XT10 series as I have a few fairly high ones, but I want to know if it worth me continuing the grind for new ones, or if I can start spending my keys elsewhere.

It is also very hard to find information on some of the older modules, as they have been buried with their respective event and working out which even contained each different module requires going through every single even over the past year or so.

Thanks for any responses in advance

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Howdy @Hypes118 ,

I'll look into this for you to see what's possible (may take a couple of days). In general, are you just looking to have a consolidated FAQ with all the unstable modules referenced in them?

3. Hypes118

Hypes118 User

Yeah essentially. I think it would just make life easier for everyone

KILABOT™ likes this.
  4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey @Hypes118 ,

Unfortunately a consolidated thread was not approved, but if that changes in the future keep an eye out on the FAQ's!

Closing as question answered / request unavailable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.