Update for G-REP1 gear

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], Sep 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think G-REP1 gear (pet repair gear) should have an update, when it was introduced it was fine but now that pet hp can reach much higher amounts it is not able to repair pet in one go and you have to do the repair twice to get full hp for your pet.

Right now pet gear fixes 12k HP a second for 15 second which is 180k hp for pet.
    My pet has over 300k hp without HP protocols and it is very annoying when trying to repair it to full HP.

Solution I came up with:
    -make the repair amount bigger or time longer so it could heal 400k in one go
    -Release G-REP1 lvl 4 available in next Halloween event since there have been pet stuff as reward and craftable, keep the Lvl3 as it is in this case

Negatives:
    -May be too overpowered? If only the repair time would be doubled from 15 seconds to 30 seconds I dont think it would be too overpowered

Sgt~Ocker likes this.
  2. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

This is even more of a thing now there is a pet gear that reduces pet HP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.