[GI] upgrade bonus hour

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Star*Fire, Jan 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

I have to say one of the most unfair things that took place doring the server mergers, was the fact that if you were from the old "us west server" and were moved to the "east us server" is the the bonus hour. Do to the 3 hour time change, for me at least has become imposable for me to ever use. Moving it from 7 pm to 4 pm, which just so happens to in my work day. I'm also willing to bet that I'm not the only player that has this issue. Sure would be nice to at least bounce it back and forth between the 3 hours every other time or maybe just toss it in randomly through out the 7 day 24 hour window that the game is played to give all players a chance at this in game benefit.

2. Post should be in update and idea pool!!!

3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

your probably right. but I post it every few months. DO is brain dead it seems, by the overtaking of bots and events that get lamer and lamer. This game seems like it's on auto destruct and the pilot has stepped out for a smoke. lol

4. Very good point. Can't complain since I was already on east time server so didn't get affected but i guess i just got lucky that way and didn't even think about the other players from different time zones that got dragged into the east time zone

Star*Fire likes this.
  5. on my watch the time difference with the server is 9-10 hours

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Star*Fire ,

If you would like to see a change in the way events are scheduled, feel free to make a post in the Update and Idea Pool.

Closing as suggestion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.