[SC] UPGRADE EVERYTHING AT ONCE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dark Orbit;

I really don't come here anymore. Writing DO is a waste of time. My comments seem to just blow in the wind. Problems continue to go unsolved or fixed. I haven't really looked closely to the Forum list to see what is new. It has been over 6 months the last time I was here. I'm sure if I go to the Forum I'll see the same old things with new titles. I hope you don't get mad or put me in the dog house, this is what I feel.

MY PROBLEM IS:

To make changes doesn't mean you make it better. I miss the upgrade button and the Tech Factory.

It is Zeus Day and I was going to look for my plans. I have 3 worlds, and one doesn't have the last 2 Drones. I wanted to see how many plans I had. If I should spend my keys for the hope of getting more plans. I don't have a lot of keys, and I use them sparingly. I looked all over for the replaced Tech Factory. I couldn't find it.

So I went to the Help Button "?." Aw the help button, that should help me. It was made to help players with questions. So, I selected it, and found the Tech Factory "help." I selected it. It took me to "For Your Information" which told me to "Visit Factory" well guess what there isn't any FACTORY to go too. I selected to go there and I just sat there. You don't have a Tech Factory to seen me. I was lost in what to do next. I looked at all the buttons in the home page, but there isn't anything there. "I search the world over and I thought I found it, but it was gone."

It is all in the "Assemble" Icon in the Dark Orbit Play Area. It took me a long time to find it and even remember where it was. I haven't assemble anything our upgraded anything in a year or more.

Stop fixing the game where IT IS NOT NEEDED. FIX THE PROBLEMS PLAYERS ARE TALKING ABOUT. When something works, why change it. Have you ever her the Term K.I.S.S.? If not look it up. It is very important to remember it when working on the game!

This isn't the first time I talked about this, but it is new because your UPDATE forgot to fix the HELP icon. The Help Icon has bad information. Just like DO.

Angus

EGGLOAF and memrix like this.
  2. The World Never Changes.

Angus

3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello WarriorAngus

If you got any in puts or idea's to the Dev team.

Please post it in the Idea & update pool :)

Regards Rogue