Upgrade transfer

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Feb 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

This is so funny, why are you guys acting as if it wouldn't be possible to upgrade the target item to level 8 first???
    I did say 50% but that doesn't mean it has to be the first 50%.

Let's say for arguments sake you have a level 16 lf-3, you have just won an lf-4.

Knowing that you will only get 50% of that upgrade to the lf-4 you upgrade the lf-4 to level 8 and then transfer the level 16 upgrade of the lf-3 and presto!!! a level 16 Lf-4.

I am going to return the original 40K Uri transfer cost and allow the purchaser of this tech to their own devices considering it's use.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Well I don't want to be picky here, ( w8, yes I do :D) ...but you're kinda changing what we all thought this update could do...Now you're saying that you can transfer the levels any time, not just to a Level one drone, as was implied...

Or , maybe it wasn't implied, and we all read into it, but that's the point. If this was a well thought out idea, that detail would have been included, now the idea has gone from absolutely not realistic, to kinda maybe useful, If you made the TERRIBLE MISTAKE of leveling NON-UFE equip to begin with.

Again.....DON'T level non UFE equip. tell all yer friends, then NO ONE will ever need this anyways :p

VESPID likes this.
  3. VESPID

VESPID User

I see your point, this idea will come in handy should new/different: drones, generators, lasers or new upgradable unforeseen items should surface this idea will become more and more handy.

I'll leave the way the owner of this tech chooses to use it, if they want to short cut the first 50% or the last will be up to them.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  4. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

I'll second that.;)
    We will not see lf5s or bo3s the WW have spent far 2 much upgrading lf4s and bo2. It would be game suicide to introduces either.

====

The better idea would be to give all lf3s a free level 16 upgrade. :D

We know DO wants to encourage new players ( well I perceive they want to find the next 1% UberWW ) and it will not make much difference.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  5. VESPID

VESPID User

This idea would very well assist in providing new items without the backlash the company seems to fear.

6. I don't see this working, no from me.

7. Full_force

Full_force User

Green
    Yeah it does.
    That is what you wrote. Meaning that the last/highest levels of the transfer item will be lost.

You can't choose what levels are lost nor can you remove the lower levels and still say something is level 16 if there are only 8 levels. So you will be taking say a level 16 LF-3 and knocking down half of that making it a level 8 and then trying to apply a level 8 on a level 8 LF-4.

Not to mention the cost diffence between level 1-8 and 8-16.

8. VESPID

VESPID User

I beg to differ, my idea my limitations to choose.
    The rounded down dilemma was addressing if a less than fully upgraded item as the example that you left out explains.
    The 50% as I said doesn't have to be the last 50%, so sayeth the Vespid!!!

Yea the difference in price is what makes this tech most valuable.

9. And that's the arrogance that makes you fail.

Its not your limitations to choose, if it was your limitations to choose you would need a forum community to give their opinions to the idea(s) at hand.

The community must agree with somthing reasonable that also stands a chance at catching the dev teams eye...

10. VESPID

VESPID User

OP<-----
    The problem with opinions and comments is that they fall short of convincing me of anything.
    Assisting suggestions on the other hand are like gold to me.
    Keep your crappy opinions and comments for this thread, I don't need them!!!
    Thank you for trying.

11. The idea was flawwed from the beginning as it is LESS cost effective to do this then just upgrading your LF4 on its own....

You then tried to twist the original meaning of your idea, saying that you could take HALF of a lvl16 LF3...and add it to the TOP HALF of an already level 8 LF4...THAT was NOT part of the original idea.....

This makes it ...ALMOST not a TERRIBLE idea......read ALMOST ...that means even with this adjustment ...this is still a terrible idea.

This would ONLY be good if D.O. came out with bigger shields or guns...and as PAC stated..it that would ruin the game and end it completely...so no one would be around to utilize your "idea"

12. VESPID

VESPID User

Yea yea yea. Just swear that when it does come out and everyone is still here you will refrain from getting it.
    Thank you....

13. None of your ideas have come out. A bunch of chips and designs...see any of them in shop, cause I sure don't :p

Unstoppable likes this.
  14. VESPID

VESPID User

Considering you seem intelligent enough to make some truly impacting contributions to this game with ideas but simply don't, deciding instead to boost your numbers by downing good or potentially good ideas.

It just seems a waste that instead of acting like an adult capable of forming good ideas you seem to align yourself with the crown that really is killing this game.
    If I didn't know better I'd say you guys are killing this game to send unsatisfied players to another game......With a Board Admins assistance no less.

15. This has nothing to do with forum posts...a number generated by pixels...

What it has to do with is telling people when their ideas are good, when they can be improved, and when they are down right stupid...in which case, the down right stupid ideas are ever so popular among you.

16. VESPID

VESPID User

Please stay on topic and follow these rules:

- Post with sense.
    - Posts which just say: "I hate this, don't do it" - "it sucks", etc, will be considered as spam and deleted.
    - Always post a reason why it would/would not work
    - If you want to suggest a change to the OP's(Original Posters) idea, then do so in a nice manner.
    - Repeated same answers will be considered as spam and deleted.
    - Off topic discussions are not allowed and will be considered as spam and deleted.
    - Full quoting of posts is not allowed (it's really bad if you have to pass the same endless post 3-4-5 times)

17. Looks like you should take your own advice there tough guy.

If you know the rules then stop breaking them.

Ill highlight the rule you should pay most attention to.
    - Post with sense.

18. How about you look at the three awesome ideas I MADE in my sig eh? :p Suck on that.

19. VESPID

VESPID User

What sig?
    Hey stoppable, those are the rules concerning answering threads brainiac.
    Both of you please stay on topic in this thread and thank you for trying.

20. lol. The idea still sucks...

cost 104k uri to flat out upgrade, and 108k to upgrade it your way...

loosing uri..your sooooo smart. lol.