Upgrade transfer

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VESPID, Feb 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Full_force

Full_force User

Apparently in these forums you have have the option to see peoples signature you can turn that on and off in your profile preferences page.

2. VESPID

VESPID User

The use of this tech is up to the person transferring the upgrades.
    If they are foolish enough to upgrade the item in such a way they deserve to pay as much.

For further elaboration please refer to post #23 in this thread.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  3. What do you mean "what sig?" The one underneath this writing smart one.

So you're calling yourself an idiot for upgrading your LF3s and then making this idea that someone showed you would waste your uri? :p

Unstoppable likes this.
  4. I'm afraid I can't help this level of density. Signature? My ideas are on top of it...any of this ringing a bello_O

5. VESPID

VESPID User

Nope, no sig.
    Just a copy of my post followed by a description of the sig that isn't there and an unbelieving looking little head as a period.
    Please stay on topic.

6. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

VESPID, just to get an understanding of your Idea :-

Have you got upgraded lf3?

If so how many?

If so how did you get them?

Do you still think any idea relating to upgrading lf3s is worth presenting?

Unstoppable likes this.
  7. VESPID

VESPID User

No.
    None.
    I bought them in shop.
    The guns were an example, shall I explain again using shields or drones???

8. Either this will be less economical , as people have stated, thus making it a useless update....OR this will be more economical, and people who have not leveled their lasers yet will use this system to do "all thier lf4's" cheaper...SO either way its a flop. Let this idea die Vespid : )