[GI] Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by oTiKio, Dec 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oTiKio

oTiKio User

So I just came back after long brake and was like il finally upgrade my ship since I was saving my uridium I go to upgrade and I learn that to upgrade I need a special item call ABR and I only got 10 of it …… So my question is WHO THE **** TO THIS IS A GOOD IDEA ….. (breath in breath out ) Now can any1 tell me how to get lots and lots ABR fast or can I buy it with uridium I want to upgrade my stuff but I got no ABR …. MAKES MY URIDIUM USLESS …...

2. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Unfortunately obtaining the required ABR is a challenge, and a big one as well. For as far as I am aware currently are only two ways to get it: Q-zone (gate at center of x-7 maps) and via the daily login calendar. I would recommend sticking to the last one, you can get decent amounts of ABR without spending hours of time, boosters and a ton of ammo to complete the Q-zone gate.

Maddust likes this.
  3. Completing Q-zone requires a good team effort and atleast people with UFE Status, a group of 6 people went in to a Q-zone, ended up wasting their immunizer CPU because they didn't able to finish the boss in time before they all died, and only a single player was atleast dependable to deal that much damage, 1 member gave up too early and just left the outfit while 3 are noobs who can barely take the damage the Gygerthrall was throwing at them.

Galaxy Gates will give you decent amount of ABR, i've gotten 12-14 ABR on Kappa Gate, not sure about any other gates but Hades Grind might be a promising method of obtaining lots of ABR in just 1 session of Double GG Day (ABR is doubled on Double GG Rewards Day AFAIK)

Care to share how much Uridium you currently have so that we might get an idea on if its really worth the try of using your whole uri into upgrades?

Bakjam likes this.
  4. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Yeah it is definitely NOT for new players ;)

5. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.