Uri discount on GG is bugged it seems be careful

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by -TruMotia, Jul 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -TruMotia

-TruMotia User

It is sunday on my server and the spins should be 55 uri with prem+rebate, however they still cost 70 uri, be careful u dont waste ur uri

2. yeah, it;s made me stop spinning

3. There will be no discounts on Sunday. I assume this is to "balance" with the Athena event currently going on. I assume this will be the case next Sunday as well, until the event ends.

4. sez nothing about that in the FAQ and i was spinning it for 55 yesterday while the event was running... theres more to this then that, surely

also the galaxy gate weekend is supposedly active today, as its on the homepage on login

5. There will only be no discounts for spinning gates just on Sunday, when x2 rewards happen.

You'll still get x2 rewards. Just not the discount for spinning gates. Saturdays would remain unaffected.

6. yeah i understand the rewards doubler is running as that is also displayed as running on login, but so is the galaxy gate weekend banner for cheaper spins... I can't see the reasoning behind this, its a bit of a piss take, unless getting double rewards gets you a chance at double keys if your 30% rolls in, then maybe, just maybe i can role with it but this then renders other gates not part of the event at a loss... it's, it's just corporate ******** lol

7. Kyro

Kyro User

The "Special Galaxy Gate Weekend" Breaking News image is actually just for "GG Special Rewards Weekend", that image is actually from an old event*(but is a fact they're still using it and it says "sale") - which they then just kept using for GG Special Rewards. (As I remember the way news showed changed(image size etc) at the time of that old event, which then I assume they just decided to re-use that one already made since it uses similar wording)

As far as I personally remember, this weekend discount has never been made recognised as an official thing(explicitly anyway, could say this news image counts as official implying of it) it has been more of just an "unwritten rule". One time this happened before(been missing multiple times*), there was explicitly an announcement on their DarkOrbit Discord that it was reported(30/09/2023) - but as far as I remember/looked back at it, there was no update on it after that(no compensation etc).

*Whether missing altogether or just Sunday, is potentially somewhat different though.

At least how I see it personally, it may just be thought of as an "unwritten rule" but that just means people should make sure to at least give "feedback" in some way - what they think about it, when the discount isn't there lol(if they want/need it).

*In spoiler just to reduce post size:
    Said old event that news image was for (well was related to) Space Cup 2018 event, you can further be sure of this by looking at the name of that news image they're still using:

sale_galaxy_gate_b_201805.jpg
    ("2018 05" the same date that event was. I remember this news image was for that event, but just giving evidence of this - for anyone that doesn't remember or saw it back then)

Though with saying this, it is a fact they are still using it and it says "sale" all over it.
    So wheres the "sale"? If GG spins discount is not a part of GG Special Rewards, then probably definitely shouldn't be using that news image. >.>

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
  8. SethMc112

SethMc112 User

sunday spins are expensive devs please fix. people play for this discount

jayherbo likes this.
  9. Good grief really? surely theres some kind of trading standards in germany this kind of shenanigans can be reported too?

googles throwing back a confidential email box too. [REMOVED] so shall bring it to their attention and go on from there

saved it as a draft for now, just incase some answers come from this being an error and they're gonna put it right

Last edited by moderator: Jul 29, 2024
    jayherbo likes this.
  10. Ladies and Gentlemen,..

This is not intentional and has happened before. It is just a slippage in the Gaming Coding from this Event.
    Also Happened a Year ago when Spins were 100 for 5,500 Uri on a Saturday and 7,000 the next day on Sunday.
    Has nothing to do with Pegasus Event what so ever.

It's just a Employee who is Supposed to Push a Button,. and THEY Aren't!

11. well i'm waiting on an official response in how they're going to deal with that, my goto remedy would be to reimburse the additional amount spent on the gates during this fault in the gaming code, as well as cherry on top as a sorry

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  12. You Shouldn't have even done any Gates when you noticed the Amount the Spin Cost!

Just a Rule of Thumb for all those out there,.. always Open the Gate Window on a Sunday and check before you do Gates. If they are not discounted, don't do them.
    It won't hurt if you take a Pass, not when it hits you in your Uridium Balance.

As for Compensation,.. your not even going to get Whipped Cream for that Cherry to sit on, your not even going to get that Cherry!
    It's not a Gaming Code issue at all! A Employee,... not a Code, that Turned it Off, since it's being said that Spins were Discounted on Saturday.

You may get a Bonus Double Gate Reward on a Monday or Tuesday, Possibly if enough people write Support. But you will NOT get your Extra Uridium you spent on Gates today back

Seraphim likes this.
  13. when it is advertised its a galaxy gate weekend and the price is not in line with that advertisement its false advertising and compensation is a remedy for it

14. I've explained this already. An Advertisement is just a advertisement. But you have to take responsibility for your actions as well. This has happened before in the past year, Double Gate Rewards and the Spins weren't Discounted. You actually have to double check all aspects of the Game.
    You don't Blindly Spin 5 Gates and realize that they were not Discounted as usual and expect to be compensated for it.
    Don't get Mad at me about it, I am just letting you know to cover yourself and look before acting.

Unless you took screenshots of the Advertisements and how many Spins you made from your Uridium Balance on the Uridium Page ( Because if you look at your log, you are full of rewards from the Spin) and write to Support,.. you May 'Possibly' have a Shot,.. but I seriously think it won't happen.

As I said,.. this is NOT switched on the weekends by a CODE or Coding,.. It is a Switch that has to be thrown in place by a Human Employee
    and since that is the case, there will always be Deniability.

I saw the Price of Spins,.. I didn't play. Don't take Offence,.. but you shouldn't have either.

15. Rest Easy, Pilots!

Unlike Last weeks Debacle, Gate Spins Are Once again Discounted!

Enjoy!

16. i see my last reply to you was removed, lame... well i don't take being screwed over as enjoyment and sent for an investigation to be made by trading standards agency

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  17. I have No Clue what you are talking about or Who you are talking about.

btw, My Comment was Removed too,. so......take it up with the Forum Moderator

Write Support,.. that's all I can tell you