Uridium Bank Update Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Sep 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Uridium Bank Update.

Your Darkorbit Team

Rxdicals and TermiteFan like this.
  2. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Uridium bank is a scam, same as it was prior to the latest change to it.

Waste ammo doing daily quests then pay real money to get less uri you can get from Helix for the same money.
    Seriously, does no-one at DO know what "Bonus" actually means.
    As for the addition of 2,000 RSB and 3,000X4 - Really LOL - Are there any DO players REALLY that stupid to see this as anything other than it is.

Suggestion to make Uridium bank at least a little appealing (and something you could call a "bonus")
    Uridium bank - Open it before the time runs out for an additional $1 and receive, 34,500 URI, 2,000 RSB, 5,000 X4.

3. Well when i am not in the mood to spend and purchase uri or wait for helix, i use the bank to get the 50% booster anytime usually when it's not a helix but as you said the uri is close to a helix and you have to spend more during a helix to get as much uri.
    I do think the new missions will help the smaller ships though so that's a bonus even if they don't use the bank.

-axl100- likes this.
  4. I will comment that the new daily quests looks promising as it was time for a change up.
    The newer starting players should benefit some from it.

5. I honestly love this update even though i personally would not use the uri bank option, the daily quests are very beneficial to everyone especially the lower and new players that are trying to improve in the game. Great job DO!

-axl100- likes this.
  6. I can't believe I'm gonna say it... But this is the first update I cant wait to do. I've got chills just saying it! I'll write a post once I have, it actually looks good for once, can't believe it.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  7. Definitely a positive step. :D

8. The daily quest update is honestly a great first step. Its about time they loosened up and started making events and quests pay on par with game costs.

9. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Seriously?

"Deter
    From 10th October at 00:00 (midnight LST) until 24th October at 23:59 (midnight LST), there will be a special event with a bonus reward in our Uridium Bank."

How is something that has been part of Uri Bank for weeks "a special event with a bonus"? The so called "bonus rewards" have been there a while now - As the thread is about the uri bank, there's "nothing new to see here".

Deter, are you trying to be funny when you post - Pretty much no information about upcoming events?

10. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Update, 11 October 2.28AM LST - No new event, just the same stuff in uridium bank as before - Not Funny Deter, making false promises is not good at all.,.

NB; For the cost to open Uridium bank in my country, I'll wait for Helix and get 60K uri for an additional 50 cents..

11. Thanks for your sharing. Very usefull

12. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as feedback was sent up already.

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.