[GI] Uridium Bank

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SŤAЯLIGHŤ#911™, Dec 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are uridium bank permanent in game?
    with new daily quests that gives more uridium or no?

2. Yes, and it stays full until you purchase the uridium on it. Which is only viable during 50% Exp/Honor days.

3. DoloresIX

DoloresIX User

Hi SŤAЯLIGHŤ#911™,

Thanks to º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º for assisting with this question.

Do you have any further questions on this matter? :)

Warmly,

DoloresIX

4. Yes, i was meaning for those daily missions which gives you 1k,2k , 4k uridium. Are they permanent?

Even if the event uridium bank ended ?

5. Yes, daily's are permanent.

6. And that rewards which gives 1k, 2k, 4k uri as well?

7. Yep, that's right

8. I was thinking the daily missions those who gives 1k, 2k, 4k uri are from Uridium Bank event... xD

9. No, daily missions are just that, every day, no matter what.

And, as far as I know the uri bank isn't an event, it's a reward for completing daily missions. every daily mission you complete adds something to it. Once it's full you can buy the uri in it, at a cheap price. Something like £2.69 for 20 or 30k of uri.

But, I never bother, as long as you don't mind grinding, you'll never need to buy uri.

10. It's really only useful if you're getting 50% exp/honor boosters from uri purchases.

11. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.