US-side chat

Discussion in 'Tech Announcements' started by Solid_Eye, May 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hi everyone,

The chat isn't being particularly cooperative again and has been down more often than not since yesterday (May 17th). We made the team aware again earlier today and will continue doing so as long as it keeps going down.

We're sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Your DarkOrbit Team

2. Solid_Eye

Hello everyone,

At this time the chat system is still experiencing difficulties across the America servers. They do return briefly following the daily reset it seems, but not for very long.

Please be aware that, unfortunately, this is likely to be the case until the new chat system arrives. For that we do not have an exact time frame as to when precisely that will happen.

I am sorry we do not have better news and I hope you can accept our sincere apologies for this. We know chat is important to many of you, as it is to us, and hope to have better news for you before too long. In the meantime, we can only ask you extend us your patience a while more.

Your DarkOrbit Team

3. Solid_Eye

Hi again,

Presently the chat seems to be working as I do not believe it has gone down since yesterday.

We will continue to keep an eye on it so we can update here if it's going down again, but for the moment you should have chat again! (IP-bug issues aside; write support or chat board!)

And of course, as soon as we have more news on the new chat system we will let you know!

Your DarkOribt Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.