(US1) Scarlet Sentinels [S༒S]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by InsanityOverAll, Apr 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello, Space Pilots!

Looking for a new and upcoming clan? Look no further; Scarlet Sentinels has been found.

We're actively recruiting ALL levels to fill ranks within the clan. If you would like to join, simply post an application, private message me or find a recruiter in game!

We have our own dedicated voice chat and will soon have our very own clan page to streamline all things related to clan function.

It is the goal to recruit loyal, trustworthy and dependable individuals with a passion for Dark Orbit. If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to submit an application.

Application Format:

Server:
    In Game Name:
    Company:
    Level:
    User Identification:
    Gender(Optional):
    Reason you would like to join Scarlet Sentinels(50 word min.):

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in our ranks!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. Well I would hope they would be on US1, since you listed it.

I can see why you would want to know the game name, level, and company.

And now that I am typing I can understand wanting to know the age, as a lot of mess is started depending on the age or maturity of a player. More often than not its easier for some to manage members if they are about the same age. Unfortunately I find that problem players are of all ages.

Whats the point of knowing the gender? Leads one to believe its either for bias or favoritism.

See you on the server, but not applying. :p

3. Hey Sundance,

Thanks for the post!

P.s. I don't think I intentionally included "Gender" in the application to serve the purpose of favoritism or bias. I've just been setting up a lot lately and have even been asked my own gender here on these forums. Sure, you don't have to but it's still there :)

P .s.s. I have added in an "optional" next to gender.

4. Good Luck on recruitment. I am not joining as I have my own loner clan there and am VRU. But if I see you on, will take the time to say hi.

5. That's quite alright; You are in no way obligated to join and should you choose not to, that is your prerogative. Either way, thanks for the posts!

PSK~SUNDANCE likes this.
  6. Touka

Touka User

Not sure if this is related, but this name belongs to a popular clan on the other browser game, Dead Frontier. Just wondering if you played Dead Frontier as well.

7. ..DD..GE1

..DD..GE1 User

thats also why i clicked this post, i played dead frontier was in the clan scarlett sentinels :p im Kesi12345 :)