(US1) STAC†ШΞЖ Dragons [Š†Ш]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by ☜♣☞ΛŊĢ€Ł[Š†Ш], Jan 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [​IMG]

S=Strategic T=Tactical A=Armored C=Communication

Founding date

Clan leader:
    BMλŋ916-ƒliesUSƒlaǧ竜

Clan Leader:
    GPЖ™[Š†Ш]

Clan rank:

Company
    (EIC)

STAC Guard Dragons and[ШΞЖ] in a combined effort for a better gaming environment have merged as one.We take EIC members that play independently.We do not shoot EIC unless provoked.We are not a clan of fame and don`t care to be noticed.When engaged in battle we either finish the fight or help push out the target.We do not look for wars of the same company but when they come we don`t back down ever.We stick together through our battles never leaving a fellow member behind.We make it a mission to finish targets we engage.We do not take cocky individuals or botters into this clan,nor will we allow eic killers.If you are not good at English do not apply.Must be FE to join this clan,if you are not apply to WEX..We are building creds there to help with bids......As a player you can be good but when you learn to apply your skills and to adapt is when you become a Dragon.

Re-Cape

~Must Be FE (If not apply for Stac Guard Dragons 2)

~Must not be a EIC killer

~No Credit Beggers or Botters allowed

~Don't be Cocky (You know your skills so keep it to yourself)

~Be a individual player when it comes to down to getting things done but quest and clan hunting we end up together and will emerge victorious.

~Must Speak English (If not please refrain from applying)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. Stac is still looking for members Fe and UFE read requirements and if you have what it takes apply to StacWex.

3. Being in a different company~ You guys are pretty cool (around me)
    See you around~

4. Currently looking at applications,Would mentor anybody looking to enjoy the game.And would love to fly along side another experienced pilot.Above rules apply.

5. Š†Ш is a nice little loyal clan...

I'm not in it personally, nor am I even part of eic, but they are pretty fun guys to hang around with.

6. hi im in vru in the clan
    †ÐℬƊ †đ∃ΛϮǶ †ß❹ †ƊϊƧʜ۝ℕΘℛ† were rank 37 we have wars with syn kiss and sin we really need some help plz any body in a clan war them all

7. Hmm DBD been awhile since ive seen activity in that clan..

Update to my clan regulations is that warring EIC clans is my decision and its my members decision to shoot red dots.I do not require my members to shoot every red dot nor do I ok them to help the red dots.We train our selves on survival so if shooting a red dot to help a white tag seems it may put us at dis-advantage we simply wont do it.

Prolonging our death is a fun challenge for us and makes our kill much more rewarding to those we fight.

8. BMAN is one of the best leaders in eic and would be great for any member looking for an honest clan to join his would be one i would say is a great fit

9. a4paper

a4paper User

Can i join? Im level 13, i have vengeance, 5 iris, 3 flax, 10 fl3, 10 b02, 10 7900.

10. Sure if your EIC and can work with others. Always looking for players eager to get somewhere.

Open recruiting to all levels and gear tier.The will to fight for your kills and escape are 2 strong points I look for,Co-operating with the clan and EIC greatly increases your effectiveness.If this is you, we Dragons are calling on USA East one.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 23, 2015
  11. We are open to recruiting and have a second clan up and running. The second clan is recruiting those FE and under.