(US3) ★Ŧ★ ИΣϢ ℳӨℕΣỾ ★Ŧ★ [★ℕℳ★] | Recruiting all VRU

Discussion in 'Clans' started by zSnowball, Jan 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zSnowball

zSnowball User

This clan is all about making money and helping each other succeed.
    Are you new? Great. Sign up today and we'll get you started on learning how to earn some cash, and we may even help you with a ship and gear depending on circumstances. You'll be a "Credit Billionaire" in no time.
    Not new? Still okay! The more members we have, the more money everyone makes. There is power in numbers, especially when everyone is trying to help each other to get better.
    Absolute zero tolerance for any type of being rude or disrespectful. This clan is about everyone helping each other get rich and successful.
    We're all adults here, act your age not your shoe size.
    Make sure your active at least once a week.
    Please include your age in the application. Don't worry, it wont affect whether or not you get accepted.​

Copy and paste clan name in clan search to find us.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Hi WarriorAnugs/Star_Fighter here. I do not understand about making money (unless credit), but I like the idea of succeeding. I am LVL 16 Sergeant moving up to 17 soon <8mil. Like to be a member of the clan instead None Available. I'm one of the older players and retired. I usually play every morning. I live in the USA east coast PA. I'm tried of getting killed by other clans. All my equipment is 16th LVL, and it seem not to help. Being honest I have been killed by my hopeful clan too, and I have attacked back. Only when I think they are attacking me do I retaliate. I do try to help my clan when they are being attack or fighting aliens. We are all friends of the Green. I would like to build a space station one day and I have a lot of equipment to do so. If you can help me become a member of the VRU clan thank you.