Vortex of Terror feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Total lack of understanding your players:
    * The gate is far beyond the capability of sub-UFE players. Baby version for non-UFE would have been good.
    * TOO MUCH in every wave. Not everyone is some gamer siloed in his mom's basement with a mega-gamer PC
    * Takes too long to clear a level. Not respectful of player time. Some of us have jobs, kids, responsibilities and not hours to play continuously. Break it up in time-conscious bites.
    * Waves too strong given the game's propensity for LAG. I like that it's challenging but any lag spike kills me on certain waves. I'm not investing in a high end machine for such a disappointing game. Break up the hard levels more.
    * Good concept but as usual, execution is lacking.
    * Too much consumption of good ammo. If you think I'm spending money on ammo -- forget it. Not worth it.
    * Candy for the pay to win crowd, completely ignoring the casual player.
    Another miss for Dark Orbit.

neoonoma, •Cat•, PowerMad and 2 others like this.
  2. People complain about wasting ammo and everything but the thing is the old players with loads of ammo time and effort complain they dont have anything to do. but when they come out with a new event people dont want to play it becuase they think its crap. people have soo much ammo that they like to see the big numbers (999999999999999) like it means something and it dont, ammo is ment to be used to jsut use it and stop moaning

I-BOT-KILLER likes this.
  3. It takes WAY more to kill an uber kristallon than a melter. A melter takes seconds, an uber kristallon takes a lot longer.

4. Acc12323

Acc12323 User

At this current state you should not bother finishing it.You waste time/ammo and get almost nothing expect some munition which u already have if you are able to finish it.

5. reduce the amount of uber kristallon or decrease the toughness of this alliens..

6. batata

batata User

Yes but normaly people aim to get decent return for what they put in. For instance just wasting ammo for the sake of wasting it is nonsence. In this case there are much more efective ways to get value from your ammo than this gate wich actualy apears to have negative net gain. Players are annoyed because events are suposed to be more efective ways to generate revenue than normal gameplay, thats why they are "events".

7. Waste of ammo, more effective way to spend it, can you name it and don't say cubikon because cubikon share 60k uridium per hour between ppl who shoot it, it can be 10 ppl so its 6k per hour. Please name more effective way to spend ammo, its 50% more effective to spend in this gate if you go for normal npc no pirates than shoot kristallon on map. Low gate is more effective way to spend ammo but you need 3 people for, this is most effective way to spend ammo if you have to do it alone.

Kristallon
    2k x4 8kristallon=1k ur (2:1)

Vortex normal npc
    120k x4 80k ur (1,5:1)

Low
    1,25k x4 1k ur (1,25:1)

Cubikon
    1k x4 1k ur (1:1)

Blaighted Kristallon and Gygerthrall is real waste of ammo for example. On kristallon you must do 6666.67 and on gygerthrall 18.333 dmg for 1 uridium, but on normal kristallon "only" 5400 so QZ is actually waste of ammo for small players Vortex is better than that.

Don't cry, waste, waste, waste, its not waste its decent way to make uridium isn't that bad, only think I'm sorry about is that I can do it only every 20h I wanna do it all time.

8. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

dark orbit made those ubk hard in this gate no way in hell anyone can beat this I can barely beat 1 in 4-5 not 20 of them get real

9. the 10 uber bk's wave is impossible unless your running tons of shields and then you hit really poor and its gonna take ages, this need s to be sorted. and the gates way too long.the rewars are poor too, x2 and x3 ammo seriously !

10. Well if you where buy double box for week, you could do 7 gates and 2 spaceball with it so I would say wurth it. If you have double box and 12 pet protocol for more reward from box you can get great amound of ammo in gate, you will not go in plus but for sure you will spend it more effective than shoot cubikon.

I just make short video, didn't edit it but just wanted to show how to kill uber kristallon without much pain.

This might help, you focus and take care what are you doing, than will be easy.

11. what server are you bro ? optimus kill?

12. batata

batata User

U are compleatly free to wast your ammo on useless gates as much as u want since its your ammo not mine. I just think its funny u find a cubikon that rewards 30 uri to be more effective than everything else, but being u ufe and having infinite ammo (x4 to kill kristalons XD) i dont think u ever care for what is the more efective way to use your ammo.
    About the cubikon part, u forguet that u wast less ammo to kill it when u are in a grup thus u make the same uri/shoot as u would doing it alone but again since u have infinite ammo i dont think u ever cared about it.
    "small players Vortex" not all small player pay to kamikase u know?
    "Blaighted Kristallon and Gygerthrall is real waste of ammo for example" The new retarded aliens they added are a big wast of ammo, who would have told :rolleyes:.

13. Buy double dmg booster and shoot x1 is waste of uridium, any normal UFE player don't wanna have leacher in group who will shoot x1 while he shoot x2 x3.
    As you can see I have 500k x4 so ... but you forgot that you can get up to 80k x3 in gate and 40k demaner ammo whats actually x4, overall its not that bad gate. Spend 35k on kristallon to make gate faster and get total of 80k ur and get 40k demaner ammo from box yes give me please.

If you are unhappy with game after only 4 months of playing why you just don't stop play and stop cry here on forum than everybody follow your cry about something what isn't broken, work just fine and its more than decent reward. I play this 6 years and this event is better than some before.

You wanna most effective way spend ammo for uridium
    Dmg for 1 urName
    1.200struner
    2.000lordakia
    2.250saimon
    2.734cubikon
    3.750mordon
    5.469kristallon
    Go on small maps and enjoy.

However as you grow shooting small things and get something, you must invest more to get bigger rotation to grow faster, thats only way to play this game and get something. Vortex is big rotation, thats for UFE. Icemeteroid got bad reward share its for leachers small players because share based on hits not dmg you do, same is with cubikon, same was with demaner, same was with hitac, UFE finally get something and don't be annoyed by leachers. If I play to get uridium I wanna do it fast and don't waste time. Vortex is all but waste of time and ammo.

ge5

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    I-BOT-KILLER likes this.
  14. batata

batata User

First off i dont play for 4 mouths, i play since 2009.
    If u find this gate so good awesome! but stop calling moaners to people that dislike it, u forget that not every body does freaking 80k dmg with x3 or that every body is a buyer.
    "If you are unhappy with game after only 4 months of playing why you just don't stop play and stop cry here on forum than everybody follow your cry about something what isn't broken"
    So the godamn game isn´t broken uh? Funny thats not what the forum section back there is saying nor what the gameplay tels to me.
    The only reason me and other players just "moan" or whatever u call it is bc we know how the game was good before bp broke it with the ufe junk. Thats also the reason why im here in forums, because i liked the game and i want it to be enjoyable again. If i didnt care i would just had left long ago.
    About the leacher part (huge face palm) im just tired of trying to expline that to buyers so i wount even bother, keep shooting new players out of it then come here crying that the game is dead.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  15. Killing one and killing one out of 15 is very different, as many of them appear sometimes in front your lock and you get smashed really hard, i did kill all 15 but it takes very hard kiting, like in and out caching your lock on outside of the bubble.

16. I agree, the first time i did the gate i didn't get 15 UBK's but the second time i got them and realized usually i moth them but is totally with 15 of them so I changed config to drill and finished them.
    batata is just giving his opinion on the gate and that's good to have all point's of view to make the game more pleasurable for all players, as I post all the time if they make it easier for all players then players complain about it being to easy for UFE to get ahead if they make it harder some players like now are saying it's not worth it to them and that's ok. maybe the only solution is to have and easy and a hard gate the easier one should have less rewards that way the free to play players would still have a chance to enjoy the full gate for something new. Although a heads up to all the players who say it's to much ammo used or the gates to hard, If you enter the gate and complete the lower lvl's and get some rewards even free drones and then just go till you get killed 3 times and in 20 hr's do it again you will still benefit from the event

I-BOT-KILLER likes this.
  17. you dont drill the ubk... moth them and rep quicker and more efficient

18. No you don't use drill on the UBK but i do :).

19. Use Drill is kind a waste of ammo, you doing like 20% more dmg, when you kill UBK with moth it got like 60% shield, overall you spend more ammo with drill than in moth even drill doing more dmg.

Yes first few waves are easy, when you see its just to much for you, you just go die 3 times so u can do it again tomorrow is good for small players.

This UFE ahead got limit on equipment, DO doing good job to hold on to don't get overpower and if you start today you will caught them, not in 2 months as many dream, but that UFE playing for years, he was also start from zero and get UFE much harder than you can today.

.†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†., batata follow my posts last few weeks and its always negative, he is stuck at DO 2009, he loved it and I get it, but without updates game whould be dead long time ago because people would get bored they have to put new things so ppl don't get bored, are they do it perfect not so much, but they at least keep game alive.

20. batata

batata User

Its not negativity, i just dont agree with some posts u make and i have my reasons but i also agree with some of them. That being said dont get the impression that i dont agree with u just to annoy u or bc i have something against u even if my noob english makes it apear it is the case.:)

"but without updates game whould be dead long time ago because people would get bored they have to put new things so ppl don't get bored, are they do it perfect not so much, but they at least keep game alive"
    Meehh lets just agree to disagree about this :p:D.

.†ι¢є_gяιмσιяє†. thank u for your words

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.