Vortex of Terror feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJBrightxx

DJBrightxx User

need the increase mission reward potential
    ex lf-4*1

2. For once, enjoyed an event. Played on my main and did a VOT each day but one, ended up with 500,000 URI.

•»Radiance«• likes this.
  3. So tired of this waste of ammo, I need Tunnel...

4. МŐŃĶ24

МŐŃĶ24 User

Hi I like to do this gate but last 2 waves it's to hardly to don then
    I think you [darkorbit] need to make more eeji waves for every ones like the uba sibs make las health or bringe las uba sib 20 it's to hard to do them make 12 or 10 it's ok wan you sand them 2 times its boring to do gate sorry for my bad English
    Yes I love the vortex of terror gate

5. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

i love any gate thats free ....up the revolution

apetown. likes this.
  6. True this is the only event even the free to play player can gain on... besides the pets unleashed event that was nice also

7. apetown.

apetown. User

Free uri is always great, but this gate is still waste of ammunition compared to Tunnel of Terror

PSKSUNDANCE likes this.
  8. Received item: Ammunition - UCB-100 (81.600)
    Received item: Ammunition - RB-214 (114.240)

Those are from the last two boxes I got, thank you Bigpoint for the VOT gate :D

9. Grettings. i have a question. Yesterday saturday 20 october what happen with special rewards? i finish Epsilon gate and dont receive any special reward only regular.....

10. Your lucky at least you can play the LAG is really bad and I have been killed in the VOT. Now I cannt even jump from one map to the other without logging in and out. Unplayable, I hope they get it right soon.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  11. Yes, even on the Test Server lag made it extremely difficult to try and complete. Also noticed that the Demon Drone design was not really in the prize list. Tunnel of Terror gave a design upon startup of the following wave, now all there is are the useless cosmetic types. If the cosmetic designs are going to be used as a reward, make it a complete set. The drain on seprom and ammo while in the gate is far beyond whatever the paltry rewards are.

PSKSUNDANCE and thor714 like this.
  12. Not good for the average player. The lag was so bad couldn't even finish half the waves.
    In the past we have had white and yellow pumpkins full of whites and uber ammo and drone designs in the gate.
    I feel we have not been treated but tricked this Halloween...Who wants r310 rockets and 20206s in a special box?

13. Is the Vortex of Terror expected to return this Halloween 2019...just wondering?

14. Every year!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.