Warbond Demaner

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Aug 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I took the first quest, going to x-4 map and then killing 10 sai & 1 sib, but I can't take the following mission. Is it gonna be only 1 quest a day? Or do I have to take the level 12+ quest, to which I won't be able to survive... ?

2. If they don't add some protection against the greedy Ufe hunters, this event will become a massacre again. The only thing I will try is the neat Hercules quest.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  3. apetown.

apetown. User

one mission opens per day.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  4. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Indeed.

5. willi_101

willi_101 User

another poorly thought out event. why does DO insist on putting time restriction on events? not everyone can access during that time. its not worth doing anyway, all that happens is you get smashed by UFE's

6. I think it would be better if the event is changed to the Demaner spawning on the 3 maps once an hour instead of randomly once every 20 minutes. More people would get to enjoy the event this way by not getting hammered by as many enemies.

I only had the chance to participate in 1 Demaner yesterday and with 3 of us shooting we only managed to take down maybe 1/10 or less of it's shields down shooting it from gate to gate. It was probably just lack of numbers but it seems like the Demaner might have too much hp this time around.

In conclusion my suggestion: 1 Demaner per X-4 map spawning once an hour with the same hp/shields as last event Demaner had OR 2 Demaners spawning on 2 X-4 maps every 40 minutes

7. Tomcat2159

Tomcat2159 User

I made this same suggestion back in November 2017 as a means of diffusing the effect of the MCC's monopolizing the events.DO will not change it because the MCC's would not get to monopolize the event.Your sugeestion is exactly what is needed,by spawning event NPC's on each x4 map simultaneously everyone could participate,but this would also remove control of the events from the MCC's and thats why it will not be changed.

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  8. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

The problem is to many UFE/MCC events are being pushed down our throats and this is one of them, the little guys are not being considered in the great DO plan. Event box's in the form of alien eggs should have been added to give the players who are not strong enough to take an active part in the event to balance things out so that every players gets a slice of the cake and not just the same old MMC/UFE reaping in the rewards.

9. Paul69

Paul69 User

Game freezes and / or flash crashes when I get near a freighter with loads of other players on map. Or I actually get a lock on it and no damage is recorded from my hits.. this makes it a pain to do missions.
    Also, how do I find out how many freighter kills I have .. so far managed to get 3 according to log ( more if I hadn't needed to relog mid attack ) but nothing showing in rank page kills.. where is the list of event player/freighter kills . You have rewards for number of freighters killed in event which why I am asking.

I agree... new player / non UFE dont stand a chance... unless in an MCC o_O
    There are level 6+ missions, but this does not help as MCCs are hogging freighters... solo non clan players and even single company clan members cant fight against the MCCs in nearly all events now... DO to need to re-address the game balance.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 30, 2018
  10. Look at the date of the first post of this thread. I think, they won't change anything here, although it's a huge unbalance. They had increased the HP and shield values of the Demaner, but they hadn't add something like a NAZ. Perhaps they want, that the event should be an Ufe/MCC abuse event...

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  11. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

I had 750k of combined hp and shield, and died within 1 second of approaching the Demaner. In the kill screen, through the greyed out play-screen, I could still read my hp. 337k left.

That value may not be representative because of a lagging value, but I just want to illustrate, that even with full elite ship, and I'm talking cyborg with upgraded LF4 and shields, there is nothing you can do against a clan with 4+ bases, all equipped with boosters. They dominate the demaner event, to get all lvl4 pet gear, and become even stronger than the rest of us.

Without the NAZ around the demaner, theres no point in mingling in the fight.

Also the master quest is not doable anymore. There are no players in 4-x to kill, and the ones that are there are to overpowered or flee into the safety of their base on the map.

Again I wonder why I even bother to play this game

12. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

PLEASE MAKE IT SO ENEMIES CAN'T SHOOT YOU OFF THE FREIGHTER IN YOUR OWN MAP!!!!!!
    ga1 HAS SUCH AN IMBALANCE IN THE COMPANIES THAT I CAN'T GET A FAIR CRACK AT THE DEMANOR BECAUSE ENEMY PLAYERS ARE NOT THERE TO SHOOT THE FREIGHTERS BUT WEAK PLAYERS. IF DO ISN'T WILLING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, THEN WE NEED TO BE REWARDED FOR SHOOTING AT IT EVEN IF WE POP AND/OR WE SHOULD BE REFUNDED THE WASTED AMMO. I'VE ALSO ASKED SUPPORT TO COMPLETE OUT MY MISSION AND GIVE ME THE REWARD BECAUSE OF THE GLITCH FROM LAST TIME WHEN IT POPPED TOO SOON AND I COULD NEVER FIND IT, BUT THEY REFUSED.
    YES I'M YELLING BECAUSE I'M ANGRY & FRUSTRATED BECAUSE A HANDFUL OF PLAYERS RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF US. ALL I WANT TO DO IS SHOOT THE FREIGHTER AND COMPLETE THE MISSION BUT VRU IS SUCKING THE LIFE & FUN RIGHT OUT OF THIS GAME ON GA1 !!!!!!!!!

13. I've got the same experience with one clan on my server, they are always at the Demaner and one of them kills all other players instantly. They are grinding this thing for maybe 8 hours per day, so no chance for the others.

That's one of the worst events, I've ever played. I even rather prefer the old, lame bonus box events with the useless quests than this. It's just a massacre of non-clan members

]Coldheart[, Paul69, apetown. and 3 others like this.
  14. Paul69

Paul69 User

This is a message direct for OP32.... are you actually reading these posts and listeneing to what players are saying ? :rolleyes:

So you are NOT going to do anything to help balance the game and allow non MCC players get a chance to get a box or 2 from the Demaners.. then maybe you could put Demaners that can only be attacked by company players on their own maps.... make it so enemy players cannot fire on Demaner or players attacking Demaner while in their own maps.. have it spawn and move between a company map until popped... then in turn spawn on a different company map so each company gets a turn without outside company interference.

Same players ( all MCC) get the rewards every Demaner.. making the strongest stronger. No one else stands a chance.

]Coldheart[ and Eightball like this.
  15. I agree with paul69 demaner better appear in own company maps and now war clan must be disabled...or have cpu neutralizer, or activate before demaner starts.. or if not buy in shop...for uridium to equipt when doing mission

16. LEOTOUCH12

LEOTOUCH12 User

This event is joke because only one multi company clan do it and popping from demander. So what is for event only for ufe players with one clan all events should be free for all players and this should be bannable to all who shoot off event npc

]Coldheart[ likes this.
  17. demaner event change schedulestarts night time

18. What do you mean? Have you a source?

19. mean i wish the time stamps of the event be change..to asian servers

20. they better make it available all day throughout the event days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.