We value your privacy

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ZabusXant, Apr 9, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Is there any way I can save those settings and never have it show up again? It's a bit annoying. Is there any way where I can choose my settings, save, and don't have it pop up again?

2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi ZabusXant,

I share your frustration with this! I have not found a way to save those settings, when I choose the Decline option at least. I'll leave this thread open to see if anyone else has found a way to save the 'Decline' settings so you don't have to keep answering the question.

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

F5 works for me (Chrome)

4. ZabusXant

ZabusXant User

Thank you for your answer and decision Oddessey. I hope someone can share some insights.

jayhero, it's not the clicking Accept/Decline option. The client loads waay slower while it's loading the "We value your privacy" section. The time it takes is more annoying to me rather than clicking my options.

jayherbo likes this.