What is the best goliath design in your opinion?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Watt-Overlord, Jul 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Title says it all. This thread i created is a discussion on what goliath design you feel is the best.
    E.g: I think the SPECTRUM is the best design because it has it's ability that can make me escape from any battle and its handy 10% shield boost makes me last longer.
    I want to see what people think. :)

2. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

This topic must come up at least once a month ^^

Sentinel is best for organised 1v1s.
    Spectrum is best for random encounters / running away.

3. you all know the best goli is lightning ;)

.USS.Goliath. likes this.
  4. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

If we watch jackpot arena , the ,,best" ones use sentinel or spectrum , but usually wins spectrum .

5. vsc99073

vsc99073 User

Yup. ;)

6. Jujstyle normaly wins the sentinel not the spectrum ^^

7. hope your bin funny cos thats for vengy lol

8. vsc99073

vsc99073 User

I know.

9. i do know
    i am not funny ... lightning is deadly

10. the 4th of july design is the best

11. No Saturn? I have it, but not full herc, which I think is needed to really use Saturn. Is the damage too low to last in a 1v1? , will the enemy just sab u to death ? I'd like some feedback on this.

12. Sentinel ... a.k.a IMMORTAL

If you have a 300k or more shield , and Lv.16 B02's , with using ability ... you will be immortal with it.

As you can see in videos. Sentinel guys are blowing area.

13. just give me a big boy and ill kill em all well most off em ;)

14. SauronL

SauronL User

spectrum :)

15. Omega

Omega User

and solance is best if ur fighting with a spearhead or aegis from my experience , cuz they can't use the abilities so fast to stop u , from using ur ability , and it gives u 50 hp which is useful :)

16. xXxZenxXx

xXxZenxXx User

sentinel for 1 vs 1 for random fights theres nothing like saturn because many reasons...

17. xXxZenxXx

xXxZenxXx User

kill me please :)