What should a returning player spend a million uridium

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by raorbit, Jan 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, though I planned from the beginning to troll or post random filth and post something useful, for the benefit of my post staying hopefully and to be helpful to the OP, now would you please stop making me cry, your challenging my ego and I'm scared. I hope your happy, ruining my fun and giving me a headache and making me whip out the tissues. You did get pretty defensive about me mentioning the Illuminati though so...that's still there lol.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. jackknife

jackknife User

Sorry vintage, but you send on sept. 1st / 14 in the newbies thread where you made a chart about the cost of an iris quote "Yea I already know that. But I got plenty of Uridium right now to buy what I need and I can easily get more next Mega."

BORG1 likes this.
  3. I missed that post, thanks for bringing it up.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Now, how easy is it to build an account from scratch without buying uri? Never mind, you don't know.

BORG1 likes this.
  4. Yup, You get x3 uridium from doing Cash For Action. I got 3 Credit Cards now, GameFly, ETC. Of course, in a month or two, I will cancel the subscriptions and cards but I am not spending money. For GameFly and other subscriptions that need a purchase, I just use a VISA Gift card I get from family to make the subscriptions. Then cancel it in a couple months. Each gave me over 150k Uridium. Then other offers give me more uridium. Plus, that thread was making uridium for other accounts. Did I say in that thread I bought uridium? No I didn't. I am still a free player. All this Uridium went straight to the Drones after I bidded for the first 5.

Plus, it's my business on whether or not I spend money on this game. If I say that I don't spend money on the game, then I don't. Unless you have a exact copy of my bank account saying I spent $5,000 to get all the uridium my account is worth (if you were to try and buy everything I have with pure uridium), then you cannot say anything. Get out of my business of my "Wallet" is used. If you know me at all, you would know I could not afford to spend money on this game. If you look at my Bank Account page, you will see that I need my money in places more important since I have a 41% Debt to income ratio. And if you do not know what that means, it means I got a good amount of money going to Loans and loans alone. IE; Car Loans, Credit Card, Personal Loan, Student Loan. I also Have bills to pay such as Cell Phone, internet, TV, ETC. I am in the Military so that makes it even worst since I get paid less than people working Part Time at McDonalds.

I am trying to give players hope that they can play the game for free and have fun so that we can have a community again but people like you who like to go around trying to disprove everything and cause drama to negate the plans of other players who trying to help the server by doing this is not helping bringing more players in the game. The negativity of the community is driving even more players away.

I do not spend money on this game except once every 6 months for Premium.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now stop trying to be a so called detective.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    jackknife and (BOSS)Adam[FFK] like this.
  5. BORG1

BORG1 User

Cant you stop with your lies isn't prem and rebate called spending money so theres one example of egg in your face lol.

If you was a free like you said you wouldn't have half the equipement you got not in that time frame if that was the case most players would have what you got but they haven't.

So you must like that old film called porkies because you say a lot of them sorry to say.

6. Just because you can't do it or too lazy and impatient, doesn't mean its not possible. I bought Premium and Rebates before. Just not uridium. And I said that before multiple times. Yes to Premium. No to Uridium.

[​IMG]

That is my proof. Three items bought. 1 Premium. 1 Rebate. 1 Box Doubler

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  7. This went from me trolling to everyone nitpicking and flaming about trivial things for whatever reasons which simply escape me. This is a specific players strategy at cheaply and efficiently building up that I respect and envy. It isn't free but it certainly is a smart way of doing things and still quite cheap compared to other ways of attaining a similar status. Besides all of that, things certainly veered off topic more so then even my trolling went.

8. Hey OP, you need more uri o_O, but other posters suggestion are great!