[SC] what the point of spectral lancer 3 whit the last lf3 update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lybert_frc, Sep 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

hi i am an old player im not on so mutch i was just looking at my setup and notices lf3 now do 175+15 ncp damage thats more then spectral lancer 3 now 140 and 185 ncp damage

why do you make a laser ther is better then the lf3 and then you make the lf3 better some years later its kind of bs right in the face for us ther have spendt alot of time and money getting them

can we get a refund for all our spectral lancer 3 or ???? we can just swap them out whit lf4 i only have 10 lol :p

this is even how the darkorribt wiki descripes its when you go ther

"The SLL-03 is the last of laser of the SLL series which is able to deal the most damage of them all. The SLL-03 can deal up to 185 damage to aliens, comparable to a weaker LF-4 or a stronger LF-3 and 140 damage to enemy players, comparable to a stronger LF-2."

Last edited by moderator: Sep 20, 2021
  2. fagevuur

fagevuur User

hallo i now lf3 and lf4 are not the best laser i pref prometius mega dril and hp lasers
    specral you make in factory and now refund you good sail theme for credit s ore keep theme ,,
    wiki is a page frome difrend players some info maby old or incoreckt ,, look in d o forum dont trust to mutchs othere one s
    i only coleckt prometius,, magna,, dril . hp lasers ,

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.