Whats the best config to veng..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ☆JesusThe3rd☆, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello ☆JesusThe3rd☆

The configs depends on many factors like equipment you have on your ship, whether you need it for farming or hunting.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

2. farming with defence

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  3. Crystal

Crystal User

vengeance isnt good for farming, better is goliath- more generators and lasers

but if you dont want to change it,
    1st. config- lasers in all drones, in ship 10 shield generators
    2nd. con...-shields in all drones, and ship with maximum speed

first is for max dmg on npc
    second to escape

4. But goli is so slow.

5. Hello ☆JesusThe3rd☆

The farming configs are more or less same for almost all ships which is mentioned in above post by Crystal.

6. Yeah,if i will farm with goli with full shield and lasers i will be slow.

7. -xghost-

-xghost- User

You dont need to be fast, when you farm. You simply switch the confi, when some hunter appears, and flee. Personally, I prefer little more speed when I farm too - for faster box collecting - so I got 3 speed generators on confi 1. But confis shown above are most efficient.

8. Run a Goliath for farming, configurations are as follow.

Config 1: All shields on ship, 2 or 3 drone's with shields and the rest with lasers
    Config 2: All speed generators on ship, 5 or 6 drones with shields and rest with lasers

You can tweak these to your liking but these are the average config's for farming and escaping. You should try experimenting to find config's that work with your playing style, using seprom or Prom for farming increases your damage and might offset the lower damage in a Vengi.

9. Hello ☆JesusThe3rd☆

The farming configs should be slow to give you more fire power with more shield strength and in 2nd config you can keep full speed and shield on drones to evade from enemies.

10. Yeah how people have 300k shield or more..

11. Hello ☆JesusThe3rd☆

You can have 300k shield or more if you have shield booster and if your B02 are upgraded fully.

12. Ok,does the amber,jade,sapphire design gives you unlimited trade drone
    or its over?

13. STED

STED User

Vengie is a best, absolutely PERFECT SHIP!
    5 years I use Vengie - for battle! for galaxy gates! for killing Cubes))

My usual configurations:

At PvP maps & 5-3 map:
    Vengie + Premium + Seprom
    1 conf: ship - 1 LF-4, 9 LF-3, 10 speed generator; drones - 20 LF-4; PET - 10 LF-3, Kamikaze 3 lev, autolooter
    2conf: ship - 10 LF-4, 10 shield generator; drones - 4 LF-4, 16 shield generator; PET - 7 LF-4, 3 LF-3, Kamikaze 3 lev, autolooter

At other maps for battle:
    Vengie + Premium + Seprom
    1 conf: ship - 1 LF-4, 9 LF-3, 10 speed generator; drones - 20 LF-4; PET - 10 LF-3, Kamikaze 3 lev, autolooter
    2conf: ship - 10 LF-4, 5 shield generator, 5 speed generator; drones - 4 LF-4, 16 shield generator; PET - 7 LF-4, 3 LF-3, Kamikaze 3 lev, autolooter

Result = see my sign)))
    33.000+ broken ships by Vengie)))

14. STED

STED User

I have almost 1.000.000 shields at Vengie if I use Tank configuration + two shield boosters)))

15. If you get the vengie with the shield bonus you'll have more options.
    Right now I'm running the same ship.1.3 mil. sheilds a mix of LF-4 & 3's
    on drones with all speed gens on ship.It still manages to hit about 24 to
    27k whites:cool:Its a good ship to build.

16. Farming with Defense

1. Speed Speed Speed = All speed gens + Full Shields on your drones
    I'm at 1Mill shields in my vengi with this setup (double boosted of course)
    2. Lightning Vengy
    3. Instachip CPU
    4. Emp's

Set both config's with this setup you are almost impossible to pop and can farm with 100% confidence that noone can jump you. You will have 2 Million in shields, and can "turbo" + emp + instachip out of any sticky situation

If your farming pali just subtract the Instachip & your good to go also

In the past I used the tank setup like a few people mentioned above, but against multiple enemies you will pop regardless. With the setup above, even 2-3 enemies cant touch ya.

17. Hello ☆JesusThe3rd☆

The players who purchased amber, jade, sapphire designs when it was available for sale with real money under uridum page will still get the benefit of permanent sell drone and to use it you have to select the "sell option" from your CPU list under hot keys.
    Note: Players who purchased the said designs (amber, jade, sapphire) after it was removed from uridium page (payment options) and was introduced into back page shop for sale and also in auctions will only have the change in the looks but no sell drone advantage.