[GI] Where Did The UPGRADE GO

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Jan 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

I must have been asleep at the helm. I don't know when the tap disappear, but it is gone now.

There use to be an Upgrade Tab. It would take you to Upgrade, Tech, and somewhere else if I remember right. I haven't upgraded anything in a long while because my main ship and even the secondary ship is 16th level all around plus I don't have the Uridium like I use to have. We are retired now and I don't have the money like I use too.

We received these new shield BG3N-BO3 and Axion Beam Regulator, and what I understand you need both to Level Up. You might need Uridium too but I don't know for sure.

So I have a little Uridium and was going to see how and what I needed to level up the BG3N-B03. Boy was I surprised when I didn't find the tab "Upgrade." Is there a new way to upgrade?

Another thang is on my mind. I wasn't going to say anything because I'm living with it, but I writing now on one topic and I'm going to ask this at the same time. Why was Skylab tab moved too? I like it where it was.

Angus

2. Turri

Turri User

Hi WarriorAngus,
    The upgrade tab has been moved in to the game. You can find it in the "assembly" tab.
    And what comes to the Skylab tab being moved. It got moved just for cosmetic reasons.
    Does OP have anymore questions or may i close the thread?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  3. AVIT

AVIT User

everything is in the assembly now to upgrade and other things ---- just more clutter on the playing area is my opinion . ,,the game developers put it all there .
    i think its a disaster ,,but the logic behind it all i presume is to make everyone login (to make the game active) rather than people upgrade etc on the homepage (backpage) ..its rather a con on their part to make it look like active players on this game .

4. Hi All,

Well I found it, and I don't like it. Put it back DO.

It doesn't list all the items that can be upgraded either like rocket launcher and other type of lasers which I use. They maybe more items, but that is just off the top of my head. The Arrow to move them doesn't work so I don't know if you can upgrade anything else except drones, shields, and some lasers. It isn't a good system.

When did LF-4 Hypers get upgradable?

Where is the Tech Center I don't see that one either?

Oh, I found the other stuff. It doesn't show everything in ALL. I have to go to each item ONLY to see that items. ALL items selected doesn't show or work for me.

They still don't have the rocket launchers on the TABS!

This make me like this new (helpful) Upgrade even LESS.

Angus

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  5. Hi Turri,

I want to say welcome to Team DO. You are knew to me.

I'm a little of a rebel and have gotten into trouble a few times because things that happen here. I want to say this upfront if I write something not in a good light. It is never and I MEAN NEVER about the Team Who Is Here That Helps us. It is always towards DO AND BP who in my mind is a money grabbing company. They have lost it in what this game is about. The fun and enjoyment I had at the start of playing isn't the same. The game was for us to have fun. DO did just that, and provided a game that was fun.

The rules they SET AND DON'T ENFORCE it bent or broken with MCC and Bots and Cheats. Just look at the views and comments on the subject matter. DO rules state it clearly about these infraction which they don't enforce.

I'm sorry going off again. That is a tender spot with me and others, and we feel we aren't heard or care for. It is all about the money they spend, and I don't spend a lot here. Even less now.

Welcome Aboard,
    Angus

6. The arrows not working is a bug, if you click and hold on an item (at the top) then you can drag left or right to scroll through your available items. You can also mess around with the filters to get only certain items to display.

7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing thread as turned into a rant.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.